I saw that, and im still not convinced. For a phone that is supposedly dropping in a few weeks, there is NO video's and one blurry pic out there. Either this isnt dropping when people think, or HTC really knows how to keep a tight lip.

Dont get me wrong, I want this phone SOOOOO bad and would take my S2 back in a heart beat for it, but I just dont want to get my hopes up.
    Also, no indication that the Passion has passed FCC yet. It's highly doubtful it will make it for a Black Friday release.
    11-05-09 02:16 PM
    The Passion sounds like it *should* beat up the Droid on speed. But, maybe not, if it only has 1 CPU and no GPU (since the Droid apparently has a CPU and a GPU).

I'm holding out to see what happens with the Passion. But, if it's not significantly better than the Droid, and it doesn't have the cool docking stations like the Droid does, then I'll probably get the Droid.

Plus, as long as the phone is thin, I like the idea of having the slider keyboard. I wouldn't HAVE to use it. But, there are certainly times when I'm typing on my Storm where I wish I didn't have to cover half the screen with the keyboard while I was typing. Being able to see that whole big screen while still being able to type would frequently be nice.
    11-05-09 02:36 PM

Plus, as long as the phone is thin, I like the idea of having the slider keyboard. I wouldn't HAVE to use it. But, there are certainly times when I'm typing on my Storm where I wish I didn't have to cover half the screen with the keyboard while I was typing. Being able to see that whole big screen while still being able to type would frequently be nice.
    Great point, that is what I missed about my WinMo PPC I had with Sprint. I totally forgot about that, its been so long since I used a physicaly keyboard with a big screen on a phone.
    11-05-09 03:00 PM
    The Passion sounds like it *should* beat up the Droid on speed. But, maybe not, if it only has 1 CPU and no GPU (since the Droid apparently has a CPU and a GPU).

exactly....it could be said the Droid has a dual processor
    11-05-09 03:32 PM
    Then again we don't know what the production model will be called. It might not be the passion. U know what I'm saying. Like. Odin/storm2 so it might have gone threw fcc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 07:49 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD