2 quick questions.

1. Can i get a pandora app for the Eris?

2. Is there an easy way to move my contacts form my Storm to Eris?
    01-03-10 04:23 PM
    You have to go to pandora.com and see if they support the android phones.

Verizon may be able to transfer your contacts to your new device from your Storm. When I got my first Blackberry, I went into the VZ retail store and they were able to transfer them to the Berry from my LG-VX8350. Good luck...
    01-03-10 04:48 PM
    1. Yes you can get Pandora on the Eris. Go to the droid marketplace and search for Pandora.

2. Use desktop manager to sync your blackberry contacts to Outlook and then export your contacts as a .csv file. Create a gmail account and upload the .csv file to your gmail account and once you log onto gmail on the phone (DROID), all your contacts will sync after you enable syncing in the phone's settings menu. The alternative method is to get the google sync app for your blackberry and sync the contacts to the previously mentioned gmail account. The rest should follow according to the previous method.

If you need a more in depth explanation just let me know, and I can walk you through it when I get time.
    01-04-10 12:10 AM
    I use the Pandora app on my Eris, it works great. The .csv file export thing works as described above. I did this to get my contacts from my Storm 2 to Google.
    01-04-10 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD