I am planning on switching to an android device when my contract is up in about a month. I had one question about Pandora on android devices. On thing I noticed about Pandora on my blackberry is that the sound levels/normalization is off. One song could be really quiet and then the next one is blaring loud. I was told that this is due to the way blackberry devices process the Pandora streams (I'm guessing it has something to do with its encoding or something). Anyway, have any of you noticed that your android device has that same loud/quiet issue between different songs? I really like listening to Pandora in my car, but the loud and soft volume spikes between songs drives me crazy and I just wanted to know if it is just a blackberry thing or a mobile device problem in general. Thanks in advance for the help.
    01-01-11 01:01 PM
    No sounds issues with Pandora on Android.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 01:05 PM
    No problems here as well. I'm using it on the Samsung Fascinate.
    01-02-11 07:37 PM
    Yeah i know what the op means... when i had my bbs (9000,9700 etc) the sound level wasn't the same with every song, some louder then others even on the same volume level...i've been using the captivate sine july and i haven't had the same issue with pandora..
    01-03-11 09:54 AM
    I had problems that the OP is describing...that was with my 9700.

I enjoy Pandora a lot more on Android (using a G2).
    01-04-11 05:22 PM
    Thinking of switching over from Slacker.
    01-04-11 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD