I think the white one is real ... Looks top class.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-18-12 05:47 PM
    I think the white one is real ... Looks top class.

Complete with Apple's home button bottom middle. And they're making a white one (like the iphone too) They're learning slowly but surely. So the 2012 Olympics will be the launch. Sweet. Maybe this will come with Siri's little sister inside!
    03-19-12 02:20 PM
    Definitely looks stellar and of course on PAR with Sammy, it has top notch specs.

What kills it for me, is touchwiz. I know I could download another 3rd party app, like golauncher, but honestly just want something out of the box that works well and that is what my HTC Amaze currently does, even with sense 3.0.

I will definitely check it out at the store, but I am perfectly content till next year, lol!

I am sure they will sell like hotcakes, especially right with the Summer Olympics.

As always, Sammy is on top of their game. If it wasn't for touchwiz and the fake looking/bluish screen, I would be rocking a Samsung galaxy S2 right now.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk
    03-19-12 08:08 PM
    Definitely looks stellar and of course on PAR with Sammy, it has top notch specs.

What kills it for me, is touchwiz. I know I could download another 3rd party app, like golauncher, but honestly just want something out of the box that works well and that is what my HTC Amaze currently does, even with sense 3.0.

I will definitely check it out at the store, but I am perfectly content till next year, lol!

I am sure they will sell like hotcakes, especially right with the Summer Olympics.

As always, Sammy is on top of their game. If it wasn't for touchwiz and the fake looking/bluish screen, I would be rocking a Samsung galaxy S2 right now.

Too bad the Galaxy Nexus isn't on T-Mobile.
    03-20-12 10:00 AM
    Looks like the leaked pics are fake

03-21-12 11:28 AM
    03-21-12 11:02 PM

Do you have to have the TouchWiz though? Wouldn't a ROM installed over the top get rid of that?
    03-21-12 11:22 PM
    there is nothing wrong with touchwiz at all.. its one of the least invasive wrappers.. i had expected to rip it off the galaxy note but i have left it stock...mind you.. dual core 1.5GHz helps with anything

03-24-12 12:26 PM
    Owned six RIM phones as well as the PB. I have been sorely tempted by the S3 but have no experience with Android devices. Since my wife and son have i4, I have also been casting my eye on the upcoming i5. Has anyone else made this transition and how painful is it?
    Last edited by jcp007; 05-17-12 at 10:27 AM.
    05-17-12 10:15 AM
    To Android? Depends. My first experience with my Atrix was abysmal. Then I learned to take out MotoBlur (thanks to rickroller, howarmat, and several other Android folks) and I learned to love my Atrix. When it came to the Skyrocket, it was absolutely easy.
    My first love *is* my BB....won't give my BB up for anything I've used....but I definitely prefer my Android devices over my 4S.
    If you're on AT&T, I'd suggest trying out the Samsung devices. Don't think BB or iPhone, Android is its own animal and very heavily dependent on finding the right app. Haven't tried out the HTC devices yet.
    05-23-12 09:26 AM
    Haven't tried out the HTC devices yet.
    If you ever decide to go that way, give me a shout . I'm a total HTC fangirl, and most of that is because of Sense. And, AT&T currently has the best HTC phone on the market!!
    05-23-12 03:17 PM
    I want, want, want this device!
    05-23-12 04:38 PM
    Anyone know of the release date of this device for AT&T? Really considering it with my upgrade in July..BB is always my favorite though, but my work gave me a 9930, so that will cover my BB needs.
    05-25-12 09:49 AM
    GS3 June 20th for tmo, can't wait to introduce myself to the android platform and the gs3 device!!
    05-28-12 05:38 PM
    The Samsung phones are a class act. I have the Galaxy Nexus and will still probably upgrade to the III.
    05-28-12 07:05 PM
    Maybe I'm a little late to the party, but I am really liking this phone. I have never used an android phone and am worried that I will absolutely hate it after the novelty wore off. I saw a review where it had an led notification... Is that true? It's one of the only things I truly miss on my iPhone.
    06-02-12 12:38 PM
    I don't want to disapoint you but a 720 x 1.280 Pixel resolution is not really 1080p ...

**edith***
    ah ok, I missed that the thread was old and some one digged it out

Well, not 1080p but 720
    Last edited by boldkeyboardholic; 06-02-12 at 02:17 PM.
    06-02-12 02:14 PM
    Maybe I'm a little late to the party, but I am really liking this phone. I have never used an android phone and am worried that I will absolutely hate it after the novelty wore off. I saw a review where it had an led notification... Is that true? It's one of the only things I truly miss on my iPhone.

Yes it does have an LED. I think it's a little more basic than the blackberry one. Blue for message, red for charging and green for charged (or something like that. i'll see if i can find the source)

Also I think it's a legitimately good phone, from looks and reviews it looks excellent. can't go wrong with it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-06-12 10:39 AM
    Yes it does have an LED. I think it's a little more basic than the blackberry one. Blue for message, red for charging and green for charged (or something like that. i'll see if i can find the source)

Also I think it's a legitimately good phone, from looks and reviews it looks excellent. can't go wrong with it.

You can customize the LED with other apps. Don't forget, it's running Android.
    06-06-12 12:21 PM
    You can customize the LED with other apps. Don't forget, it's running Android.

Very true. There'll be options that let you light it up in every colour of the rainbow and then some.

06-06-12 01:20 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD