- CrackBerry Addict
- 871 Posts
Note 2 data settings
Any suggestions for how to set up my data setting for my Note 2 to get the best experiance? It seems to run extremely slow. Actually no better then EDGE speeds even when showing 4G. What am I doing wrong?
Also, my phone seems to gobble up data amounts when I really don't do much. I check email 2-3 times a day, I might pop on the web once every day or two to look something up like an address for like a minute. i don't do things like movies or you tube . So how do I use a full GB up in 2 weeks time? I disabled wifi so it constantly wasn't searching for a signal( since it seems the note is always searching or dropping signal if I am more then 30 feet from wifi). I also have my email set so it only refreshes when I tell it to instead of auto refreshing . I also have bluetooth disabled and sync mode completely off.
- 01-02-2013, 09:33 AM #2
Look in Data Usage and see what is eating up the data. "System settings" > "Data usage"
I had a similar huge data usage issue with my GS3 when I first got it. I discovered it was the Genie Widget (native Android News & Weather widget) I side loaded. I removed it and haven't had an issue since.
Whatever is eating your data will likely be the first listed app.
- By Taurian Fire Serpent in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2010, 10:20 AM
- By Eliza_Lost in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:07 PM
- By Eliza_Lost in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2010, 11:45 AM
- By j-a-thomas in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 14Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:49 PM
- By j-a-thomas in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 11Last Post: 01-16-2010, 10:59 PM