Is there a way to keep phone unlocked after the display timeout. I want that it should turn off the screen after the time is up but wake up when I tap screen. If I want to lock it, I can lock it using the button on top. Is this possible?
    12-25-09 03:35 PM
    there is a program in the market place that my buddy uses, the name escapes me right now, but it disables the lock on the device.
    12-25-09 03:53 PM
    Here ya go Merry Christmas! I use this all the time works perfect!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/un...e-open-386959/

or get it from here...for some reason when i click the first link it doesnt work
    mylockforandroid - Project Hosting on Google Code
    Last edited by freakboy2539; 12-25-09 at 03:59 PM.
    12-25-09 03:56 PM
    Here ya go Merry Christmas! I use this all the time works perfect!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/un...e-open-386959/

or get it from here...for some reason when i click the first link it doesnt work
    mylockforandroid - Project Hosting on Google Code
    Merry Christmas to you to. This app would be great for those who slide open the keyboard all the time. For me this will add to the pain. If I use this, rather than sliding the lock I will have to slide the keyboard open!!

Auriaka, were you talking about "Autolock" app. It is for 99 cents in marketplace.
    12-25-09 04:07 PM
    It works without sliding the keyboard aswell! just tap the power button to wake up the phone. It totally by passes the lock function
    12-25-09 04:09 PM
    Hello all. The latest alpha release for myLock can be downloaded over at our blog myLock for android just look for the link on the left sidebar.

the new alpha fixes the bugs and cleans up the experience! it is great, easily outdoes keyguard disabler or screenmodewidget. please send me any feedback or ideas you have and keep an eye on the blog or twitter. soon we will go beta with a few additional options and utility features.
    01-01-10 11:30 PM
    myLock_Android, does your app work now with screebl? Had to remove the app last time because it would prevent screebl from detecting the phone orientation, so the screen would time out.
    01-02-10 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD