So today I am in albuquerque back again for the second time this week, and I get here and my service is fine. Then around 3pm 3g goes dead on my Dx. Only 1x up until 10 minutes ago I finally got 3g not all the way but at least its there. So I called my wife and guess what her Dx is acting up the same way back in cali. So with all these reports of vzw testing their lte for their pc cards I wonder if they're testing the service and or upgrading cell towers so 3g data was temp interrupted. Anyone else experienced this today? Btw. Happy ThanksGiving!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by WhoolioPreludee; 11-27-10 at 07:09 AM.
    11-25-10 09:55 PM
    i didnt have any issues today with data dropping out. sorry bud
    11-25-10 10:16 PM
    I'm in So Cal and no issues today.
    11-25-10 11:11 PM
    In Albuquerque...no issues. They are not launching LTE here for a while....
    11-26-10 12:22 AM
    we in the midwest aka flyover land seem to always have 3g issues some times you have it and some times you don't today is a you do have it day lol
    11-26-10 07:56 AM
    So today I am in albuquerque back again the second time and I get here and my service is fine. Then around 3pm 3g goes dead. Only 1x up until 10 minutes ago I finally got 3g not all the way but at least its there. So I called my wife and guess what hers is acting up the same way back in cali. So with all these reports of vzw testing their lte for their pc cards I wonder if they're testing the service and or upgrading cell towers so 3g data was temp interrupted. Anyone else experienced this today? Btw. Happy ThanksGiving!

The work is done on the LTE network except in a few areas in the Northeast where they are swapping out some equipment. They have been testing laptop cards and phones for some time now. I know that they are pretty heavy into testing the HTC phone (Incredible HD, or Mecha).

I don't think that was your issue. I would blame solar flares.
    11-26-10 12:59 PM
    This should be moved to the Verizon forum.

11-26-10 08:56 PM

The reason I put it here is because both my wife and I are using the DX

11-27-10 07:07 AM

Thank you forum police. The OP is known over here on the Droid side and to the OP the X isn't 4g ready anyway.....
    11-27-10 07:13 AM
    Thank you forum police. The OP is known over here on the Droid side and to the OP the X isn't 4g ready anyway.....
    I know that the dx does not have an lte radio but I'm all giddy to try a lte pc card as a glimpse of what lte will be like on android devices. I love my dx but if a comparable device came out on vzw with an lte radio I would drop my dx like a hot potato

11-27-10 10:22 PM
    I forgot to post that day, but I remember having zero service that day (NoCo) and had to reboot to resolve. DX, and don't know what that was about. Could it have been related to LTE facet install? Absolutely.
    11-27-10 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD