How is it a slap in the face to those of us who ordered them day 1? They released it on T-Mobile first, and were also very clear in the specifications it didn't support AT&T's 3G bands.

Now that the AT&T 3G band version is ready hardware wise and FCC wise they released it with Verizon's version to come shortly. Should I freak out Verizon is getting it and it's a slap in the face to my uncle's brother's aunt because she has Sprint?
    C'mon now Brightness...You cannot use an unlocked VZW phone on Sprint. I'm referring to the fact that ppl purchased the unlocked version with Tmo bands to use on AT&T for $530 because Google failed to inform them the compatible AT&T version would be released 2 months later. Makes perfect business sense because I'm sure at least HALF the N1 customers purchased the unlocked version for AT&T & Google's N1 sales would've probably been half of what it was a few days ago before the AT&T band release.
    03-17-10 11:17 AM
    I couldn't find an insurance plan... I'm not going to drop $530 on a phone and have to worry about dropping it the next day.
    Check the support forums. I know they have insurance, but it must be done through the carrier.
    03-17-10 11:22 AM
    I couldn't find an insurance plan... I'm not going to drop $530 on a phone and have to worry about dropping it the next day.
    Check out this company I have my laptop insured with them and for an extra 10 bucks a year my Hero. I pay 85 a year to cover both with zero deductible.

Get iPhone Insurance and laptop insurance with Worth Ave Group
    03-17-10 11:41 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD