I believe that this is what you asked for? Does "what's been posted, stand true?"
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/ne...41/index2.html

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?locale=en_US&s7e=
    you are a complete id10t, where was your proof back on December 14th? So you had a lucky guess.

Just 3 days ago you had this to say in the comments over on DroidTalk.net (scrolls to the comments to read his whole statement.)

"I don't think that Google wanted the Nexus One, in it's current form to steal market share from the Iphone, because if they did, it would have been launched on Verizon"

So which is it you knew it was coming or you didn't?

You posted your beforehand knowledge all over this forum, but could't back it up with facts. Now that Google has announced Verizon you're back posting in the threads todays news as proof of your previous statements. All this means to me and others is that you made a lucky guess, so did the guys over at DroidTalk.net with this post.

It's funny to watch little boys pretending to be knowledgeable men.
    01-05-10 06:20 PM
    you are a complete id10t, where was your proof back on December 14th? So you had a lucky guess.

Just 3 days ago you had this to say in the comments over on DroidTalk.net (scrolls to the comments to read his whole statement.)

"I don't think that Google wanted the Nexus One, in it's current form to steal market share from the Iphone, because if they did, it would have been launched on Verizon"

So which is it you knew it was coming or you didn't?

You posted your beforehand knowledge all over this forum, but could't back it up with facts. Now that Google has announced Verizon you're back posting in the threads todays news as proof of your previous statements. All this means to me and others is that you made a lucky guess, so did the guys over at DroidTalk.net with this post.

It's funny to watch little boys pretending to be knowledgeable men.
    I was upset that it didn't launch on vzw FIRST. I should have been more clear, but issue is that Launch carrier was tmo, who is much smaller, with higher churn, not that it wasn't coming to vzw at all. I have stood behind that. What I didn't know was what the final name would be. I only knew that vzw would get a variant of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 06:32 PM
    I was upset that it didn't launch on vzw FIRST. I should have been more clear, but issue is that Launch carrier was tmo, who is much smaller, with higher churn, not that it wasn't coming to vzw at all. I have stood behind that. What I didn't know was what the final name would be. I only knew that vzw would get a variant of it.

Keep covering your adamhenry with the word variant. Be a man and admit you made a lucky guess. Admit you didn't have inside information, stop with the word games.
    01-05-10 06:39 PM
    I just saw a clip from Google's announcement of the phone and I must say "WOW"!!!! A mobile phone with 1ghz processor speed? That is incredible!
    01-05-10 08:29 PM
    Keep covering your adamhenry with the word variant. Be a man and admit you made a lucky guess. Admit you didn't have inside information, stop with the word games.
    Whatever dude, I was right, you were wrong. You can call it a guess if you want. I never played any word games, I said it would be a Nexus one variant, but wasn't sure which name was going to be official. I don't claim to be an insider, but I do get inside info. I have provided info to this very forum as well as others. Crucial Xtreme can vouche for that, but I don't need to prove myself to you. I'm done with arguing with u when u were the one who was wrong in the first place. Have a good one.

01-05-10 08:35 PM
    I never played any word games, I said it would be a Nexus one variant, but wasn't sure which name was going to be official.

That's all you play is word games. Go on with your delusional and variant thinking.

I don't claim to be an insider, but I do get inside info.
    Insider - an officer of a corporation or others who have access to private information about the corporation's operations

By definition, your own admission, and they way in which compose your posts you lead people to believe you're an insider.

I asked for proof, proof which you couldn't produce until the announcement was made today. How does asking for proof make me wrong.

As far as Nexus One variants there are a few running around, the Bravo, Passion, and Incredible to name a few. Now if one of those variants would have come to Verizon your educated guess from reading the blogs and surfing the web would have been correct. However, now you're claiming you knew all along it was the Nexus One and that you were upset it wasn't launching on Verizon first.

So which is it? You knew it was the Nexus One and were upset that it wasn't launching on Verizon first? Or, You know of a variant of the Nexus One that's launching on Verizon?

You can't use your word games to say one thing and take credit for completely different event.
    01-05-10 10:32 PM
    Well, I actually said variant, whether it is finally called the bravo/passion/dragon, etc makes no difference, so you did verify my main point, and that was that Verizon is getting a variant. However, I do know that Verizon is testing the variant. Whether you disagree, or say you "know for a fact" that they are not, is simply what you feel, or feel that you know. And that's fine, no biggie. However, I do know that Verizon is testing it.
    Read what I have bolded. Verizon wasn't testing the Nexus One at the time you said it. People jumped to a rumor that The Unlockr made via BGR and immediately thought the Passion was coming to Verizon. In the very same pictures, the Nexus One frequencies were T-Mobile. There were no Passion period, as I said in this very thread. ERDude posted comments that you've made and now you're backpedaling. Listen Brian, I'm not with the back and forth stuff and would admit as a man when I'm in the wrong, but I wasn't. You're claiming victory over something I too have said, and you even stated I've said. Actually we are both wrong as it's not even a variant but the actual Nexus One. Though in another thread, I've also stated that Verizon and Sprint should have their own CDMA version of the Nexus One, which I've quoted as well. Anyway Brian, let's just relax and enjoy the news.
    01-06-10 12:52 PM
    I just read this whole thread and only have 1 thing to say:

Brian can you change your picture....it freaks me out every time I read any of your posts.

Thanks
    01-06-10 01:05 PM
    Read what I have bolded. Verizon wasn't testing the Nexus One at the time you said it. People jumped to a rumor that The Unlockr made via BGR and immediately thought the Passion was coming to Verizon. In the very same pictures, the Nexus One frequencies were T-Mobile. There were no Passion period, as I said in this very thread. ERDude posted comments that you've made and now you're backpedaling. Listen Brian, I'm not with the back and forth stuff and would admit as a man when I'm in the wrong, but I wasn't. You're claiming victory over something I too have said, and you even stated I've said. Actually we are both wrong as it's not even a variant but the actual Nexus One. Though in another thread, I've also stated that Verizon and Sprint should have their own CDMA version of the Nexus One, which I've quoted as well. Anyway Brian, let's just relax and enjoy the news.
    I am not backpedaling with anything. 2 different VZW employees told me last month that VZW was in testing with an HTC android phone, they would not confirm the name to me because of nda, but when prodded, it was confirmed that the specs, looks was the same as the Nexus One. However, because they would not confirm the name, I just went with passion/incredible, etc, as I recently found out that Passion was indeed a code name. If you remember, the passion was first mentioned by boy genius/engagdet as coming to vzw, then later, no more info about that, and it is said that the Nexus One was coming to tmobile. I did not know that the name would be Nexus One. I was upset that it was coming to T-Mobile first, though. Sinternet, you entered this thread with one purpose, and that was to refute me, and u were wrong. You even went as far as saying that Verizon wasn't testing the Google phone. Well, I told u a tester told me they were, and obviously, this has been less than a month later, did u think that verizon wasn't testing this a few weeks ago when we first discussed this, yet it there was an announcement yesterday stating they were going to have one? C'mon, u know it doesn't work like that.

01-06-10 01:24 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD