now that i have my phone, where do i get an instant messenger that's like beejive cause there's no beejive for android. i need one with facebook support.

for that matter, where does one go to get come cool apps. is there like an android app world or something?

thanks for any help.
    11-27-09 04:11 PM
    The Market is where you can get apps. It is already installed on your phone. Open the drawer or check the middle page and it will be there.
    11-27-09 04:12 PM
    oh! hehe. thanks >_<

now what about that instant messenger? or is there a beejive support for android that i'm not aware of?
    11-27-09 04:15 PM
    Congrats on your new phone. Which one did you get?
    11-27-09 04:21 PM
    Did a quick search and found this. I haven't used it, though. It says it's free in the market.

Nimbuzz
    11-27-09 04:22 PM
    now that i have my phone, where do i get an instant messenger that's like beejive cause there's no beejive for android. i need one with facebook support.

for that matter, where does one go to get come cool apps. is there like an android app world or something?

thanks for any help.
    I like ebuddy. Haven't tried nimbuzz though.
    11-27-09 05:18 PM
    +1 ebuddy...
    11-27-09 06:26 PM
    I like ebuddy.
    11-27-09 07:14 PM
    i got the motorola droid. it's pretty fast. takes getting used to commands and controls and such since i'm used to the blackberry. i'll look for ebuddy. hope it's in that marketplace thing.
    11-28-09 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD