When I get email notification of new replies to threads I'm subscribed to the link that is in the email isn't clickable. This is quite frustrating since I get LOTs of emails and being able to visit the page to read/reply is quite important in the grand scheme or things. Figures, I have a phone that seems to do internet quite well yet I can't figure out how to do one of them ore important functions that I need.
    11-17-09 01:48 AM
    First, make sure that's really a Droid they gave you and not a Storm running .348!!
    11-17-09 08:00 AM
    First, make sure that's really a Droid they gave you and not a Storm running .348!!
    The weird thing is that this morning it appears to be working now. Must have just needed a power cycle or something.

Edit: It's not actually working. Details below.
    Last edited by OstrichSak; 11-17-09 at 10:41 AM.
    11-17-09 08:50 AM
    Bump because the problem is not fixed. It appears to be fine on some and not on others. On the email notifications that it works on the link is blue. The ones that don't allow a click of the link it's a purple color. What is the issue and how to fix?
    11-17-09 10:41 AM
    If you want, you can forward me the e-mail in question and I can see if I see the same thing.
    11-17-09 10:50 AM
    If you want, you can forward me the e-mail in question and I can see if I see the same thing.
    I'll PM you for your email address and the next one I get I will forward.
    11-17-09 10:52 AM
    Replying so you can get another notification, per your request.
    11-17-09 11:09 AM
    Yeah, this time it worked fine. I'll shoot you another email if it happens again.
    Replying so you can get another notification, per your request.
    11-17-09 11:13 AM
    The issue appears to be getting multiple email notifications from the same thread. It wants to group the most recent email with the previous email notifications from the same thread and treats all the links as quotes or something because they're not clickable. I can go to the oldest email (sometimes) and click the link but this seems like a wasted step since my other phones do this just fine.
    11-17-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD