I got the HTC Hero today. I was leerie on a all touch screen device but I am catching on real fast. When I first heard of the Android release to my carrier I.said I would never touch one, but my brother got one and needed my help setting it up and I liked the touch interface. My bb began to give me fits so I got this today on upgrade. I.know I will get some back wash. But who cares this is a sweet phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 10:06 PM
    No backlash here, and nothing to be leery about the Hero.

Enjoy your new Android phone.

11-23-09 10:43 PM
    Any Android phone is a good phone to me. Enjoy your new phone.
    11-23-09 10:50 PM
    Yeah, we're all pretty friendly here because we're so happy with our Android phones, so welcome.
    11-23-09 10:53 PM
    There is just so much the android can do my old bb wouldn't it is crazy how behind bb has got

11-23-09 11:09 PM
    i got my HTC Hero from Telus Canada since Nov 7th and i love it. No regrets.
    11-24-09 12:37 AM
    and you just got the device today...you haven't seen nothing yet : )

enjoy it.
    11-24-09 01:05 AM
    I am really enjoying this phone. I have spent most of the day customizing my phone? Has anybody tried the CB Launcher on the Android OS I was wondering if it would work before i try to install it.

11-24-09 10:29 AM
    I got the HTC Hero today. I was leerie on a all touch screen device but I am catching on real fast. When I first heard of the Android release to my carrier I.said I would never touch one, but my brother got one and needed my help setting it up and I liked the touch interface. My bb began to give me fits so I got this today on upgrade. I.know I will get some back wash. But who cares this is a sweet phone.

Awesome....
    11-24-09 10:37 AM
    Downloaded some apps and games today really loving this HTC Hero!

11-24-09 11:02 PM
    Welcome to the darkside. Enjoy your new phone your going to love it . Get you a rubber glove for it and order a zagg screen protector.
    11-25-09 04:46 AM
    I got a silicon skin the day I bought the phone, but I have a universal screen protector, they were out of the ones made for the Hero.

11-25-09 12:19 PM
    I just got my hero today after playing with my coworkers for a week. I love this thing! My curve just wasn't cuttin it anymore.
    11-27-09 03:30 PM
    Welcome to the Android Family!
    11-27-09 03:34 PM
    We will Dominate! lol, Android is awesome, you will have NO regrets!
    11-27-09 03:37 PM
    got my new droid today. now where do i go to get the cool apps like i have on my blackberry? is there like an android app world or something?
    11-27-09 04:08 PM
    got my new droid today. now where do i go to get the cool apps like i have on my blackberry? is there like an android app world or something?
    Android market, All ready on your device.
    11-27-09 04:20 PM
    So, I'm thinking about switching to an Android phone and was set on the Hero, but I've heard of a few issues. Just wondering if they have been resolved yet like the battery drain and the dust under the screen. I started to look at the Moment, but I really like the Hero. Any suggestions?
    11-28-09 07:33 AM
    No dust under my screen and the battery is no worse than my old pearl. People dont keep apps closed propperly and stream alot more with new phones then it is automaticly a batter vampire. Dont believe everything you read. Humans do write it. The dust is most likely between the screen protector and screen. I have the Hero 6250 with Cellular South.

Last edited by luvitlo; 11-28-09 at 08:08 AM.
    11-28-09 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD