I am a Blackberry user using a Curve 8530. I am now eligible for an upgrade and I am pretty much playing the waiting game until the Droid Bionic comes out. However, have any of you heard any information on the release date of the LG Star that will be coming out? The specs on the device look great, yet I don't know how long from now it will be until it comes out. Does anyone know anything as far as the release date of the LG Star? If not, has there been any word on the release date of the Droid Bionic?
    01-31-11 01:42 PM
    The LG star was the codename for the LG optimus 2X. I don't think it'll be making its way to a US carrier anytime soon. The bionic is suppose to be releases around May/June.
    01-31-11 02:35 PM
    The LG revolution is the 2x version for VZW/LTE and it should come soon. Maybe between Apr and Jun. It was announced at CES so we know it is real, and Android Central had some videos of it in action. Between this, TB, and bionic, I am just waiting to play with them. I will bet we will see 1 major smartphone released each month from Feb to June or beyond. I think Feb = thunderbolt, Mar= revolution, Apr=bionic, and May= Samsung device (the one that had no name at CES)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD