hi guys, I just got a hero and it didnt come with an sd card. I got it used from a friend. He kept the 2gb sd card that came with the phone. here's the problem. i have tryed several sd cards in the phone, a scan disk 1gb and 4gb and a kingston 8gb. all insert and format fine. The phone sees the card and tells me how much space is available. I am able to store media on the card, However, when I try and go to the albums to look at wallpapers or anything stored on the card it says no photos or videos found. now if i remove the card and place it in computer its sees the recorded media fine. I have tryed these same cards in my sons hero and i get the same problem. all cards are new and have worked fine in other devices. I just bought the 8gb kingston for the hero. As info I did try the 2gb card sprint included with my sons hero and its works fine in my phone. please help i cant figure this one out.
    thanks
    03-21-10 06:57 AM
    Follow the directions here. You have to make folders for each individual file type in order for the Hero to see them.

How to Add Custom Ringtones & Notifications to Your Android Device | DroidTalk
    03-21-10 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD