I have been a BB user for about 6 yrs or so... I have had just about every device or have at least used one. I�m currently using a Tour 9630 and have no problems with it (knock on wood). The only big concern I see is I currently have 7 emails on my berry and would miss that and BBM I have 40 contacts and will miss that as well.

What I need help on is I�m seeing these droids coming up and they look very nice! I love the X but the kill switch is kind of a turn off and the incredible looks nice as well.

I know a lot of peeps who have jumped and switched to android and love it and some who don�t. Can someone PLEASE help convince me and make me not look back!!!
    08-05-10 08:15 PM
    You have to convince yourself. Otherwise, you might just end up hating Android because of the things you perceive to be weaknesses/disadvantages compared to your BB platform/OS.

You have 30 days to decide on a new device. The most you stan to lose is a $35 restocking fee.
    Last edited by xliderider; 08-05-10 at 08:29 PM.
    08-05-10 08:27 PM
    I have pretty much already made up my mind and really want to switch! How does the email work with android? I can live with just texting over bbm. The X or Incredible? If I use my upgrade to get the phone and don't like it and take it back within 30 days do I still get to keep my upgrade towards a different device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 10:37 PM
    Yes, make sure you tell them to reset your ne2 upgrade date in the system. People seem to do fine using gtalk as a BBM alternative.
    08-05-10 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD