I have a couple of issues I can't figure out...

- is there anyway to remove apps such as the Corporate calendar I don't need it and can't figure out how to delete it.
    _ why can't I "bluetooth" anything? I've tried to bluetooth a contact and couldn't... I tried ringtones too and it doesn't even give me the option.
    -is there a user manual other then the tutorial on the ph. I learn my ph's by playing with them but I also like to read the manual...

Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 10:22 PM
    I think if you go to motorolas website they have a .pdf of the user manual there
    11-20-09 10:54 PM
    DROID - Custom ringtone for Text Messages
    How do I assign my*music as a custom ringtone for text messages?
    1.Create a folder on the microSD card and name it "notifications" - small caps. Use an SD card reader to do this from your PC. (Not required)
    2.Copy any compatible audio file you want to set as a message notification to that folder.
    3.Insert the SD card back into your phone.
    4.Go to Messaging and press the menu key.
    5.Touch*Settings
    6.Touch Select ringtone.
    You should be able to locate your audio files there and set them.
    -------------------------------------------

To remove anything from the Desktop, press-and-hold it and drag it to the bottom of the screen (will turn red)

------------------------------------
    If your Bluetooth headset does voice dialing it won't work with the Motorola Droid. I have an Motorola H505 and it will connect and pair to the phone but it still doesn't work.
    11-20-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD