Does Mytouch 4G work with bluetooth hands free dialing? If it does, then is the feature working flawlessly as Blackberry?
    11-16-10 01:11 PM
    Does Mytouch 4G work with bluetooth hands free dialing? If it does, then is the feature working flawlessly as Blackberry?
    This should be a feature on all 2.2+ devices
    11-16-10 03:30 PM
    As stated above, VAD (voice activated dialing) wasn't a feature on 2.1 or older versions of Android, but I've heard that 2.2 does support it. So any bluetooth you have that has the option that corresponds then you should be fine. I can't wait for my Vibrant to get 2.2... SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: So I just did some reading, nothing said about this Voice Actions app indicates that it will work with bluetooth handsfree devices. Looks like you still have to use the phone to do it, and in that case any version of Android should do it just fine, you just have to go into your dialer then hit the microphone key and say it to the phone, then the bluetooth will pick up the call at that point. Pretty pathetic that these so-called "high-end" devices don't have the most basic of features that even the dumbest of phones have. Another reason to dislike Android... like I needed it. FOOK!!!
    Last edited by BeyondTheBox; 11-16-10 at 07:18 PM.
    11-16-10 07:11 PM
    the app itself says it works with bluetooth, i'd be curious about vlingo, if it works with bluetooth or not.
    11-16-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD