This is my FIRST ever video of an unboxing / review so please be gentle in the comments. I know it is probably a bit awkward and such but I just made it because I wanted to show everyone how nice of a holser/shell combo it was and how much better than the Body Glove case it was and more protective of your Droid since the screen faces inwards.

Geez, the moment I put the video up, I already have some **** commenting on how silly and awkward my video was... maybe I should even have bothered?

Anyway, I HOPE you guys can enjoy and find the usefulness in it somewhere.
    11-15-09 04:53 PM
    Great review bud..I was trying to decide on a case, you just made my decision for me..Thanks a lot!
    11-15-09 05:44 PM
    so where do you get this case from?
    11-15-09 05:50 PM
    I have the Shell Holster Combo for my Tour. I like the protection the case provides whether in or out of the holster. Good job!
    11-15-09 06:50 PM
    thx for the review, it sucks that it doesnt fit the dock...
    11-15-09 07:40 PM
    I originally bought the body glove case. I didn't like taking the case off every night to put it in the dock, and the added bulk. I found a holster that just holds the phone without a shell and I really like it. The back of the phone is rubberized, so I think that provides plenty of protection.
    11-15-09 08:34 PM
    Case can be ordered off VZW site or in store. No store around me had it in stock. Mine is coming Tuesday
    11-15-09 10:22 PM
    Great review!!
    As for me I still have not seen a case that does justice to the Droid. Its not the greatest looking phone and adding a case don't help.

This is my FIRST ever video of an unboxing / review so please be gentle in the comments. I know it is probably a bit awkward and such but I just made it because I wanted to show everyone how nice of a holser/shell combo it was and how much better than the Body Glove case it was and more protective of your Droid since the screen faces inwards.

Geez, the moment I put the video up, I already have some **** commenting on how silly and awkward my video was... maybe I should even have bothered?

Anyway, I HOPE you guys can enjoy and find the usefulness in it somewhere.
    11-15-09 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD