Just my $.02 worth. I got my TB on Monday and had ordered the extended battery. Over the weekend I was really happy about the big battery. When I got it I put the big battery on. I don't mind the extra size, but I thought after I finish all the setting up and playing maybe I could use the small battery. Also with the big battery I left the brightness on auto and the only other "battery saver" thing I did was the Blockbuster deal. I use my phone for business and pleasure. I get a few emails and calls and texts a day. Some days are more than others. Today was about average. I don't know where to go to get the breakdown of usage either. I leave the phone charging all night and turn on at 5:45 AM. It is now 4PM Maui time and my extended battery is showing 56% left. I am sure on the little battery it would be dead by now. My thought is if this phone has heavy business, the only good option is the big battery. I don't want to change batteries during the day if I can help it. I am staying with the big battery and the little guy as a back up. For reference I am coming form a Storm 2 and I only had two regular batteries. There were days that I would need to use the back up battery. It really is an extended battery phone if you want to use everything IMHO.
    Aloha.
    Edit/Delete Message
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-23-11 09:20 PM
    I hate extended batteries. I'd rather change use two batteries to keep the size.

Glad the extended battery works out for you. It may not be a big bulge, but it would bother me.
    03-24-11 12:06 AM
    I can't do it. I put all my phones in my pocket and I refuse to add bulk to a device that's already large. No thank you.
    03-24-11 09:23 AM
    i got a spare if i need it. I am going to probably pic up a 1800 man extended that is OEM size here soon. The company is still making it but said they will release one.
    03-24-11 11:02 AM
    I stil plan to pick up the Seidio extended when it is released. I actually like the added thickness because it makes it easier to pick up and hold the phone. That said, I am getting significantly beter battery life than I expected. Yesterday I listened to music through my BT headphones for 7 hours and it only used about 30% of the batery, which is massively better than my Storm did. When I start surfing the web though...................

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-11 11:23 AM
    I stil plan to pick up the Seidio extended when it is released. I actually like the added thickness because it makes it easier to pick up and hold the phone. That said, I am getting significantly beter battery life than I expected. Yesterday I listened to music through my BT headphones for 7 hours and it only used about 30% of the batery, which is massively better than my Storm did. When I start surfing the web though...................

Wow, Chuck, that sounds encouraging.
    03-24-11 09:48 PM
    I'm still thinking about the extended
    03-24-11 09:58 PM
    I'm still thinking about the extended
    After four days I love the.extended battery. I never worry about running out of juice. I feel like the energize bunny. Aloha

Chrisy likes this.
    03-24-11 10:22 PM
    After four days I love the.extended battery. I never worry about running out of juice. I feel like the energize bunny. Aloha

03-25-11 09:45 AM
    i might take the plunge and get the extended battery also, verizon is offering me it for $35 good deal ^_^
    03-28-11 10:21 AM
    I just can't handle the increased device size with extended batteries. I even dealt with an Incredible for 6 months and it's weak battery life. I'm near chargers pretty much all the time anyhow, so it's not such a concern for me. I would rather get a second oem spare and keep it ready if needed. I love the slimness of today's smartphones....
    03-28-11 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD