Ok must admit that I miss my storm 2 and I will pick it up again when bb6 comes out BUT this incredible is amazing the web browser was my only storm 2 complaint. Back to this phone the speed is amazing. The phone needs some getting use to but ill play with it more tonight solid effort from HTC love it....

WAIT I'M GOING THROUGH MY PHONE BOOK AND I HAVE HELLA CONTACTS FROM L.A. THAT I DID NOT ADD.. I HOPE THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME A USED PHONE WTF????
    Last edited by Yung_Dilla; 07-02-10 at 10:46 PM.
    07-02-10 10:11 PM
    lol hope they didnt give u a 30 return phone someone bought
    07-02-10 11:18 PM
    lol hope they didnt give u a 30 return phone someone bought
    im calling them that's bull****...
    07-02-10 11:20 PM
    Been there, done that. I went back to the Storm The battery life on the Incredible was incredibly bad. It is faster however, I must admit.
    07-02-10 11:24 PM
    im calling them that's bull****...
    With the shortages they're having with the incredible, they probably did send you one someone else returned.
    07-02-10 11:27 PM
    With the shortages they're having with the incredible, they probably did send you one someone else returned.
    Ohhh. That's not good. I would demand a new device, if I were you.
    07-06-10 02:35 PM
    Ohhh. That's not good. I would demand a new device, if I were you.
    Unfortunately, demanding one won't get you a new Incredible. I'd say... if you can wait... take it back on the 15th if its still within your 30 days. Then get the Droid X!
    07-06-10 03:30 PM
    Are you sure its not people from your google account or facebook?
    07-06-10 09:51 PM
    x2.....................remember this is pretty much a Googles phone OSwise. Kind of the same thing happened to me when it synced with the contacts within my PC, a lot of bit&*^es from the past showed up in my contacts !!!!! LOL
    07-07-10 06:46 AM
    ooooooohh....and yes it is definitely "DOPE" !!!!!
    07-07-10 06:48 AM
    how can you check the timers on the phone agian? to make sure it is new..
    07-07-10 07:07 AM
    I know I will miss the easy layout of the Storm and it's easy functions. The browser was a bit slow but really it didn't bother me.
    I had to go to an old phone, some LG flip out keyboard POS because I cracked my screen on my Storm somehow. Hating life right now.

Hope this Droid X is easy to use. Otherwise i will turn it back in within 30 days and wait for Storm 3.

The Storm is sooooooo easy to use.
    07-07-10 09:47 AM
    I know I will miss the easy layout of the Storm and it's easy functions. The browser was a bit slow but really it didn't bother me.
    I had to go to an old phone, some LG flip out keyboard POS because I cracked my screen on my Storm somehow. Hating life right now.

Hope this Droid X is easy to use. Otherwise i will turn it back in within 30 days and wait for Storm 3.

The Storm is sooooooo easy to use.

Generally, more simple/basic things with less options are easy to use. lol
    07-07-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD