At Motorola, we believe a customer shouldn�t have to dress up their phone for it to work properly. That�s why the DROID X comes with a dual antenna design. The kind that allows you to hold the phone any way you like to make crystal clear calls without a bulky phone jacket. For us it�s just one of those things that comes as a given when you�ve been making mobile phones for over 30 years.
    07-28-10 09:58 AM
    sweet .......
    07-28-10 10:10 AM
    lmao this is a funny battle
    07-28-10 10:23 AM
    I hate motorola but that.... was.... awesome....
    07-28-10 10:28 AM
    LOL no jacket.
    07-28-10 10:31 AM
    If only Apple had come clean over this they would have gotten out of their self dug hole so much quicker and easier.

"Hey guys, we made a mistake. Sorry, we'll fix it."

But Apple are so arogant and so sure that they are always right that they first denied thaty had a problem (it's a software fix), took shots at everybody else (who knew how to make a phone) before they finally stood up and made a fairly poor admission that something was wrong.

Quite frankly they deserve everything they get over this one, imo.
    07-28-10 10:50 AM
    If only Apple had come clean over this they would have gotten out of their self dug hole so much quicker and easier.

"Hey guys, we made a mistake. Sorry, we'll fix it."

But Apple are so arogant and so sure that they are always right that they first denied thaty had a problem (it's a software fix), took shots at everybody else (who knew how to make a phone) before they finally stood up and made a fairly poor admission that something was wrong.

Quite frankly they deserve everything they get over this one, imo.
    I couldn't agree more, Pete...
    07-28-10 10:56 AM
    Is it just me or has anyone else notice the "crapple fanbois" have been on the downlow around this site since all this started, even the "phone vs phone" threads a have been pretty quite.

Can't imagine WHY....
    07-28-10 02:08 PM
    Is it just me or has anyone else notice the "crapple fanbois" have been on the downlow around this site since all this started, even the "phone vs phone" threads a have been pretty quite.

Can't imagine WHY....
    because the all might iPhone isn't the all mighty anymore.

I have a friend of mine that works for a company that develops Apple "Programs", Android "applications" and WAP sites for Blackberries..... just saying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 02:14 PM
    "No jacket required". Now that is funny!
    07-28-10 02:26 PM
    Very clever!
    07-28-10 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD