OK, so now I have some of my iTunes music on my Atrix, but I must be blind as a bat because I cannot find the means to download some movies onto my Atrix. What am I not seeing?
    03-30-11 10:05 AM
    can you just plug the phone into, switch to disk drive mode and drag and drop? or is the whole thing DRM tied...i never use itunes so im not sure
    03-30-11 11:25 AM
    can you just plug the phone into, switch to disk drive mode and drag and drop? or is the whole thing DRM tied...i never use itunes so im not sure
    Not sure what you mean by switch to disk drive mode, but nope, iTunes is completely tied. I'm stock, not rooted, by the way....

See, I love my iPod, which is the reason I had got a 3GS, so it would be seamless....
    03-30-11 12:45 PM
    If you enable Mass Storage Mode via USB cable, you will be able to drag & drop the movie files to your Atrix. It's the same process you'd use if you wanted to drag & drop files without using Desktop Manager on a Blackberry.
    03-30-11 06:07 PM
    Yeah, just drag and drop directly from iTunes. Or if not you can just find them in the
    iTunes folder where videos and music are stored.
    03-30-11 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD