Enter your location

You might have to enter your zip code. Add promo code DROID35. Also, free overnight shipping.

*update*

You can use the promo code for any accessory on the site.

Thanks to moosc for pointing it out.
    Last edited by WhosToBlame; 02-18-10 at 01:20 AM.
    02-16-10 11:48 PM
    My dock station still consists of propping my droid up against something hah.
    02-17-10 12:27 AM
    I wanted something that looks nice. I am also getting a seidio and a mikradle for the wife since she uses cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 12:54 AM
    definitely a nice accessory, i use mine nightly
    02-17-10 02:49 PM
    awesome deal thanks
    02-17-10 07:54 PM
    hey guys and gals fyi u can use DROID35 on any accesory.. i just got a jawbone prime it cost 99. normally i got for like 65 bucks what a deal..
    02-17-10 08:16 PM
    moosc, thanks for the head's up. With my 25% UPS discount AND the droid35 promo, I'm getting it for $48.74. Oh ya, and free next-day shipping due to UPS.

Best part is, I'm using this to pay my buddy back $100. He said he wants the headset instead of the cash. Happiness
    02-17-10 09:53 PM
    hey guys and gals fyi u can use DROID35 on any accesory.. i just got a jawbone prime it cost 99. normally i got for like 65 bucks what a deal..
    Thank you.

Updated OG post with this info.
    02-18-10 01:19 AM
    How do u apply that discount online? I have the same thing. Free overnight. And 25% but never to seemed to get in online only at the store.
    moosc, thanks for the head's up. With my 25% UPS discount AND the droid35 promo, I'm getting it for $48.74. Oh ya, and free next-day shipping due to UPS.

Best part is, I'm using this to pay my buddy back $100. He said he wants the headset instead of the cash. Happiness
    02-18-10 11:59 AM
    Thanx for the tip! I ordered two of them and got them for $30 for the pair. Some kind of additional discount was applied because of my employer. That was an awesome deal!
    02-18-10 03:52 PM
    How do u apply that discount online? I have the same thing. Free overnight. And 25% but never to seemed to get in online only at the store.

I have no idea. I log in, and it's already there. It doesn't show as a percentage off - it just shows that it's there. Such as the headset - it shows as being regularly priced at $75, and if I buy it it doesn't show as a discount. But I know that if a non-UPS employee logs in, it shows as $100, and has to pay for shipping.

So, not a clue.
    02-22-10 03:51 PM
    Thanx for the tip! I ordered two of them and got them for $30 for the pair. Some kind of additional discount was applied because of my employer. That was an awesome deal!
    Oh ****, I'd sell one for $80 on eBay and take the $50 profit AND free headset.
    02-22-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD