I found this video today, thought it was well done. I actually wished it were longer! Sorry if this had already been posted.

11-11-09 05:09 PM
    Yeah it's been posted a few times. "I will show you navigation on the DROID while the Storm 2 finishes loading!"

lol.
    11-11-09 05:18 PM
    Seems rather biased. He really emphasizes the things he thinks the Droid does better then just kinda ** hums the things he admits the Storm2 does better. With the exception of the email which even most Droid fans admit is a win for RIM. We all know the browser on RIM devices is slow because it has never been a focus so that comparison was a waste of video especially since he keeps talking about limited time. Of course I see no reason why he couldn't make a second video about the other things..lol.

Seeing the 2 side by side I have to say the Droid looks very boxey. Like the older brick phones while the Storm have a very nice look to it.

Something I noticed in another video that I see here is that the letters he pushes on the Droid virtual keyboard come up wrong even though they input correctly, not sure what's that all about.

In the end, after viewing this video, I am still much happier with my Curve...lol.
    11-11-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD