What are the most useless apps you ever seen in the Play Store?

The top 5 apps I think are stupid:

5. Talking Tom - What is the point of this app? Its not amusing or anything. All it does is mimic what you say which is not funny or cute at all. I don't even get why this app is so great and popular. These talking animal apps are just plain stupid and corny. They are more corny than those jokes you would get on a Laffy Taffy wrapper.

4. Fake iPhone 4s - Pointless, just pointless. Nobody will fall for your joke.

3. Cigarette Smoke - Apparently what this app does is simulate smoking a cigarette which is incredibly stupid, what is even more dumber is that there is a version of this app that requires you to pay 1 dollar. You seriously have to pay 1 dollar just to simulate a cigar? What a waste of time, money and phone storage.

2. Drag Toilet Paper - This app is so boring, basically you are timed to drag toilet paper in seconds. I don't see why people find this app so fun.

1. Bubble Wrap - All you do is pop bubbles on a bubble wrap. No point of that.

Current devices: iPod Touch 4g, Samsung Galaxy S2 T-Mobile, Kindle Fire, iPod Nano

What are your worst apps you discovered?
    Last edited by IndonesiaBurns; 11-12-12 at 05:03 PM.
    11-12-12 01:45 PM
    Talking Tom was funny for like 10 minutes. Besides just talking to him, you can pet him and punch him.
    11-12-12 01:53 PM
    I'm sure there are even worse ones out there amongst the 100 of thousands of apps...
    11-12-12 02:33 PM
    I put Talking Tom (and a few of the varients of it) on my old Atrix for my son at one time. He loved to play with them..so what did I care. I'd probably say the worst apps are any of the ones like "Sexy Girl Calendar" or anything trying to utilize sex in order to get downloads. Not only are these absolutely pointless..but they most likely contain malware or trojans.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    11-13-12 06:33 PM
    I'd probably say the worst apps are any of the ones like "Sexy Girl Calendar" or anything trying to utilize sex in order to get downloads. Not only are these absolutely pointless..but they most likely contain malware or trojans.
    Agreed. They are pointless and completely obsolete.
    11-17-12 11:19 AM