- CrackBerry User
- 10 Posts
Most worst apps for Android
What are the most useless apps you ever seen in the Play Store?
The top 5 apps I think are stupid:
5. Talking Tom - What is the point of this app? Its not amusing or anything. All it does is mimic what you say which is not funny or cute at all. I don't even get why this app is so great and popular. These talking animal apps are just plain stupid and corny. They are more corny than those jokes you would get on a Laffy Taffy wrapper.
4. Fake iPhone 4s - Pointless, just pointless. Nobody will fall for your joke.
3. Cigarette Smoke - Apparently what this app does is simulate smoking a cigarette which is incredibly stupid, what is even more dumber is that there is a version of this app that requires you to pay 1 dollar. You seriously have to pay 1 dollar just to simulate a cigar? What a waste of time, money and phone storage.
2. Drag Toilet Paper - This app is so boring, basically you are timed to drag toilet paper in seconds. I don't see why people find this app so fun.
1. Bubble Wrap - All you do is pop bubbles on a bubble wrap. No point of that.
Current devices: iPod Touch 4g, Samsung Galaxy S2 T-Mobile, Kindle Fire, iPod Nano
What are your worst apps you discovered?
Last edited by IndonesiaBurns; 11-12-12 at 06:03 PM.
- 11-13-12, 07:33 PM #4
I put Talking Tom (and a few of the varients of it) on my old Atrix for my son at one time. He loved to play with them..so what did I care. I'd probably say the worst apps are any of the ones like "Sexy Girl Calendar" or anything trying to utilize sex in order to get downloads. Not only are these absolutely pointless..but they most likely contain malware or trojans.
- By Creaky in forum AndroidReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-10, 08:41 AM
- By Rob128 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-10, 09:31 PM
- By Rob128 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 03-09-10, 11:53 AM
- By cantstoptherobots in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 15Last Post: 03-02-09, 04:51 PM
- By uberspeed in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-08, 01:45 PM