I got rid of my Samasung Samsung Galaxy S Captivate a month a go really miss it as II'M typing i"m crying

I wish i never brought blackbery 9860 it sucks

crying more
    10-25-11 01:46 PM
    I am very sorry for your loss. Maybe try to sell it and pick up another SGS for cheap?
    10-25-11 02:07 PM
    sgs cost as much as dirt... I don't see the point of this thread, you could easily switch and get money back.
    10-25-11 02:11 PM
    get another android and put away those tissues!!
    10-25-11 02:54 PM
    If you were on VZW, I'd trade you my Bolt for your BB! Alas, we have to wait it out.
    10-25-11 03:02 PM
    Sell the BB and get a SGS2!
    1812dave and MoRedStar like this.
    10-25-11 04:18 PM
    The 9860 is way better than the Samsung Galaxy Captivate. I had a love hate relationship with that phone, it was great when it came out and the screen is nice but too buggy and not enough power under the hood. The Galaxy S2 is a different story and a different beast. I do miss my SGS2 sometimes since my BB9900 is my daily driver, but I often use an Android tablet along with it to get me thru which has worked the best of both worlds for me.
    10-25-11 05:18 PM
    Get a PlayBook and Get launcher Pro on it.
    10-25-11 05:20 PM
    If you were on VZW, I'd trade you my Bolt for your BB! Alas, we have to wait it out.
    You miss BB that much?
    1812dave, VIDGMER and Chrisy like this.
    10-25-11 05:23 PM
    I did miss something? But why you got rid of your android phone in first place?

I glad to dumped WP7 and came back to android family..
    10-25-11 09:25 PM
    a major con-subpar battery life rules out android for me right now.i played with samsung galaxy s2,moto atrix 1,2,samsung infuse 4g,htc inspire 4g,lg thrill,all of them at att.great devices especially moto atrix 2 and samsung galaxy s2.if and when android catches up with bb and apple on battery life, i will consider the brand.
    10-26-11 02:58 AM
    Chrisy,
    I thought you loved your Thunderbolt ! WHAT HAS CHANGED YOUR MIND ?
    VIDGMER likes this.
    10-27-11 12:05 AM
    I got rid of my Samasung Samsung Galaxy S Captivate a month a go really miss it as II'M typing i"m crying

I wish i never brought blackbery 9860 it sucks

crying more
    maybe you can find someone to make a trade with you. Or look in your local paper or ebay.
    I know how you feel. I really like my Android and the touchscreen. The grass isn't always greener on the other side !
    10-27-11 12:08 AM
    Didn't the 9860 just recently come out? Sell it and get yourself an Android phone with good hardware if you can.
    10-27-11 05:17 AM
    Chrisy,
    I thought you loved your Thunderbolt ! WHAT HAS CHANGED YOUR MIND ?
    I do! It's the opposite of the PlayBook. I love the software but the hardware is too big! I have to use the extender battery because stock drains too fast. Makes it a title bulky and heavy.

I wouldnt mind so much but I don't carry a purse. I out things in my pockets. It's weighing me down.
    10-27-11 06:19 AM
    Sell the BB and get a SGS2!
    I just bought this 3 days ago. And it's a fantastic phone! Light years ahead of BB in every way. I even love email on this thing!!
    pantlesspenguin and dollface like this.
    10-27-11 10:38 AM
    a major con-subpar battery life rules out android for me right now.i played with samsung galaxy s2,moto atrix 1,2,samsung infuse 4g,htc inspire 4g,lg thrill,all of them at att.great devices especially moto atrix 2 and samsung galaxy s2.if and when android catches up with bb and apple on battery life, i will consider the brand.
    Am I missing something here? When did the Atrix 2 come out?

OP, just Craigslist a cheap Android. I am sure you could get a decent one for a couple bills. Better yet, sell your BB and betcha make a profit. ....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 06:39 PM
    I do! It's the opposite of the PlayBook. I love the software but the hardware is too big! I have to use the extender battery because stock drains too fast. Makes it a title bulky and heavy.

I wouldnt mind so much but I don't carry a purse. I out things in my pockets. It's weighing me down.
    I do fine with the stock battery. Sorry to hear you are leaving the Thunderbolt.
    I can't use my pockets I need a handbag and now I need to get a briefcase.....
    10-27-11 10:31 PM
    SGSII is on par with any full screen BB in terms of battery life.
    10-28-11 08:08 AM
    I knew Chrissy missed the blackberry!! Lol I tried the Evo when I was on sprint and could never get used to it. Its bulky,battery hog, and could never find a case for it that fits on the belt.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Slammer; 10-28-11 at 08:13 AM.
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-28-11 08:10 AM
    I like what my Bolt can do. I really really hope QNX BlackBerry phones get the features I enjoy on my Android, like Front facing camera, flash browser, maybe some light widget like icons.

In the end, the phone is just too big. Seems simple, but I find myself leaving it in the car because of the bulk. Ha.
    10-28-11 09:11 AM
    Why not get something with a smaller screen?
    10-28-11 12:16 PM
    Why not get something with a smaller screen?
    Cause she's addicted to Crackberry and BB
    10-28-11 01:02 PM
    I looked at, and handled, some Androids with smaller screens. The device overall is still too big.
    10-28-11 01:07 PM
    I do take my hat off to anyone who is able to use those extended batteries... they make otherwise thin phones into tanks!

That was reason enough to root (finding better ROMs/kernels).

We'll see how the newer slate of Android devices deal with battery life.
    10-28-11 01:16 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD