Okay, I have an Incredible, and my dad fell in love. Only thing is he's with AT&T so I started looking for something like mine. My question is how much memory is 103 mb and how many apps can you fit on the Aria? And is there anyway you can put apps on sd card? It's between this and an iPhone. I had a 3GS for a few months, and I'm so glad I switched to my Incredible.
    11-23-10 11:33 PM
    Aria has 384 mb ram and a 600 mhz cpu. It is no incredible that's for sure. Talk him into ditching at&t, verizon has the droids he is looking for...
    11-24-10 08:22 AM
    If he's planning on sticking with att, tell him to get the iPhone. It runs circles around the aria.
    11-24-10 08:33 AM
    Indeed it does...
    11-24-10 08:45 AM
    Him and my mom are on a family plan and she's stuck on contract so he wants to stay with them too. Could yall tell me why the Aria isn't that good of a phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 09:58 AM
    I personally can't. I haven't used it. The hardware is less than your inc, but it doesn't seem terrible either, and should run sence nicely? I would go in and reboot the phone to clear the clutter, and perform functions on it and see if they measure up to your expectations. In the end, that's all that matters. The captivate is at&ts best android device hardware wise. I think the original issues have been resolved like gps.
    11-24-10 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD