love my droid...but few odd observations
please dont take this as a knock...bought droid and am KEEPING it...imho blows s2 outta water..but
1) i use my phone for date/time reference while at work...call me forgetful, but when signing lotta papers...i forget...here it seems that the date is at the very top (status bar) and only appears if you touch it....any way to change this
2) the only thing i loathe about the phone is the damned button on top...any way to make it so you can hit front 4 buttons to unlock...i hope to never push taht button
3) alarm....cant figure out how to add an alarm ringtone (ie: song)
- 11-07-2009, 12:12 AM #3
1. search market for calendar widget
2. Don't think so
3. Mount to your pc, create /media/audio/alarms on the sd card and add the mp3 file you want to use. Unmount from PC and mount back to device and it will be there. same goes ofr /media/audio/ringtones and /media/audio/notificationsnothing to see here. move along
11-07-2009, 08:37 AM #7
- 230 Posts
Screen and display;
Set your screen to never time out.
I would find a clock and calender widget
In the market place.
Also if u hold the screen it will bring
up the widget menu.
Where u can make folders; and drag the calender into that
there is also a clock widget as well that u can put on your screen.
Try playing with making folders from your widget menu.
To bring up widgets menu on home screen just press and
hold the screen
- 11-07-2009, 02:05 PM #10
where the :-) key inserts a smiley, it certainly doesn't do a carriage return.
Is there a setting that I need to change?
Edit: Actually, it might have to do with the app I'm in, because on the Messaging app it has the smiley and no enter, but I've noticed on some other apps, the virtual KBs have the Enter key.
Last edited by xliderider; 11-07-2009 at 02:24 PM.A little obsessive...
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-07-2009, 02:21 PM #12
- 214 Posts
I just got rid of the widget as it took up so much space and essentially was useless.
- 11-07-2009, 03:11 PM #13
There are good clock widgets that have calenders/date too. just search for them in the marketROOTED DROID INCREDIBLE w/ S-OFF
Warm Two Point Two By Incubus26Jc - Official HTC 3.30.651.2
Incredible rEVOlution Theme