It's in perfect condition and has all the original packaging. I was thinking $400 ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 12:25 PM
    It's in perfect condition and has all the original packaging. I was thinking $400 ?

I would say that's a good price. The retail price of the phone is around $600 IIRC so that's a very good deal. You could probably even bump it to $450 since the Incredible is hard to get right now.
    07-04-10 01:22 PM
    I'll buy it for $400. PM me.

07-04-10 07:37 PM
    Pm me I'm not at my pc...

07-04-10 09:26 PM
    Asking for pricing rage is ok, looking to make sales is not since you do not meet market requirements. Please keep this in mind.
    07-04-10 09:33 PM
    4-450 is a good range, you might be able to hustle for more if it hasn't been activated
    07-04-10 10:43 PM
    I do meet market requirements....

07-04-10 11:11 PM
    I apologize, I misread the post count! Carry on
    07-04-10 11:22 PM

I'll buy it for $400. PM me.

That was fast
    07-04-10 11:36 PM
    Sold mine for $400, though to be honest, I was going for a quick sale. I immediately got many potential buyers who all seemed very willing to spend $400 for the phone, and even pick it up ASAP.

I'd put it up for $500... Give it some time. Probably stay firm at $450...
    07-05-10 01:20 AM
    Sold mine for $400, though to be honest, I was going for a quick sale. I immediately got many potential buyers who all seemed very willing to spend $400 for the phone, and even pick it up ASAP.

I'd put it up for $500... Give it some time. Probably stay firm at $450...
    Listen to this guy.

This phone is HOT. Four week+ wait for this phone if you tried to order instore today???

Trust me. Someone will want it and be willing to pay.
    07-05-10 09:03 AM
    I have a coupon for a free Big Mac and a sweaty piece of Wrigleys spearmint gum...how about a straight trade?

07-05-10 02:17 PM
    Asking for pricing rage is ok, looking to make sales is not since you do not meet market requirements. Please keep this in mind.
    Forget if OP meets market requirements - the problem here is this is not the market. This thread should be moved to the buy/sell forum since it has turned into a for sale thread with buyers responding.
    07-05-10 03:11 PM
    Clint.. I'm switching back to a device with a keyboard. Either Droid or bb.

07-05-10 03:14 PM
    Forget if OP meets market requirements - the problem here is this is not the market. This thread should be moved to the buy/sell forum since it has turned into a for sale thread with buyers responding.
    One person made a legitimate offer...

While tempting, I don't think she'll consider selling the phone for a BK coupon and sweaty gum...

The thread is a legitimate question asking those familiar with Android phones what a fair price point would be. At the moment, she's not asking for money, but trying to determine what she should be asking.

Fact of the matter is, people who are willing to spend the money, want the phone for less than retail, even if it might only be $100 below retail.

I think Christine might be able to get $500 in the deal.
    07-05-10 07:03 PM
    One person made a legitimate offer...

While tempting, I don't think she'll consider selling the phone for a BK coupon and sweaty gum...

The thread is a legitimate question asking those familiar with Android phones what a fair price point would be. At the moment, she's not asking for money, but trying to determine what she should be asking.

Fact of the matter is, people who are willing to spend the money, want the phone for less than retail, even if it might only be $100 below retail.

I think Christine might be able to get $500 in the deal.
    Thanks luv

07-05-10 09:07 PM
    Root it and sell it for $500! only 2%-%3 of all incredibles are rooted! get more money!
    07-06-10 09:40 PM
    I have a rooted Incredible and was debating on selling mine and buying the X when it comes out. I have an upgrade coming July 15th (ironic huh) but I want to save that for the fall lineup of phones. Wonder how much I could get for my rooted Incredible.
    07-07-10 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD