I just bought the Galaxy S4... and WOW... the speed, features, functionality and APPPS galore...When i had the z10, i did not know what i was missing out on, but now, i feel like such a tool for keeping the z10 for so long... THe s4 is hands down, best phone out right now!

The OS doesnt even compare, bb10 is 1-2 years behind the S4, so much smoother and faster, nicer screen.. ahh everything is better on the s4

AMAZING!
    08-20-13 01:23 PM
    Glad you found a device that works best for you!
    08-20-13 01:27 PM
    Actually, I believe you'd be more correct stating........... "The most unintuitive device out there right now. I can't believe they manage to sell any Galaxy's ..."

Enjoy!

I just bought the Galaxy S4... and WOW... the speed, features, functionality and APPPS galore...When i had the z10, i did not know what i was missing out on, but now, i feel like such a tool for keeping the z10 for so long... THe s4 is hands down, best phone out right now!

The OS doesnt even compare, bb10 is 1-2 years behind the S4, so much smoother and faster, nicer screen.. ahh everything is better on the s4

AMAZING!
    STV0726, ryanza, bradu1 and 9 others like this.
    08-20-13 01:34 PM
    S4 os smoother os? Doubt it
    But glad u found a device for you

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 01:35 PM
    Just so you know if you are happy you are not a tool! Congrats.

AMAZING!
    08-20-13 01:44 PM
    Who really cares?
    habs_fan, Bowlegz, sagii and 2 others like this.
    08-20-13 01:49 PM
    enough with the attacks on the OP. you will earn infraction points if it continues
    08-20-13 02:20 PM
    I don't have an issue with the op's comment I just wish it would be ore detailed to be believable. I can't say that the Z is the smoothest because I've never handled an s4. IPhone is pretty silky but lacks options on navigating through the phone. Now your turn op. Give some detail as to how it is smoother so it doesn't seem like you are a troll.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 02:26 PM
    How long have you worked for Samsung? Haha

No, but seriously. Being. A heavy Android user I find your comments surprising. The smoothest android phone out there, in my opinion, is the HTC one, defiantly not the S4. I find the S4 bloated with useless ware, with too many hidden submenus and more doo-hickies that aren't properly calibrated and drain battery (smart stay, smart across, air anything, etc) than necessary. They went full out on Specs for the S4 but it's usability and user friendly-ness sucks.

This is also a sentiment that is echoed by my clients.

That being said, I like the Multi Window function. It's a little annoying on the S4 screen. But on the Galaxy Tabs and the upcoming Mega the multi Window function is great.

I'll buy a Z30 before a S4 any day.

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    08-20-13 02:33 PM
    Maybe because the prediction on Android devices is awfull...especially on Samsung...that's why he is a "tool"...

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 02:34 PM
    Could you maybe give some comparisons to your experience with using both devices/OS?
    Glad you have found the one and only device for you
    08-20-13 02:43 PM
    Bit unsure how the BB10 os is years behind? I'm pleased you're happy though!

Posted via CB10
    booker1953 and robkd like this.
    08-20-13 02:46 PM
    enough with the attacks on the OP. you will earn infraction points if it continues
    Maybe if the mods moved this to the correct thread already there wouldn't be "attacks" on the OP
    Should be moved to the giant leaving BlackBerry thread here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=260887

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323
    08-20-13 02:47 PM
    If you use HTC one, you will throw that plastic garbage called s4 in the bin..

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    08-20-13 02:48 PM
    Guys, I've let it down with android an year ago because I 've tiered to wait that beginning promises of smoothness, friendly eco system and the all other bull****s. I've tried in 2 years( before of turning on to BB9900) : HTC desire HD, Samsung galaxy nexus, HTC One S, Samsung Galaxy Note, and on the Samsung I've tried many routed OS eses from the android comunity. And nothing. I've never find what I want.
    Now after I have the Z10 from the beginning, I can say: android and Samsung sucks. I prefer to see an iSheep junkie instead an android fan....anyway there is not like the new BB10 n terms of efficiency in mobile behavior. Hope that the big guys from the top will understand and put all their strength into fighting with the fierless competition. BB10 deserve more!
    PS: Unfortunately neither of my friends have a BB 10 device because here in Romania BB is ruled by morons which are paid by the completion, I believe... they are doing nothing to empower the sales , the image and the new fresh look of this amazing smartphone. All the best for BB10 users!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 02:52 PM
    Let's not call anything garbage or diss phones, but yes the HTC does have a better build quality, and the S4 OS isn't that great, it is the hardware that smoothens out the experience
    08-20-13 02:52 PM

AMAZING!
    Enjoy the phone..

S4 is a great device..
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-20-13 02:53 PM
    I own an S4, and a Z and Q10.....i disagree with you respectfully. Apps sure, android has more but......erm I put the ones I want in ma phones sideways anyway. my opinion on the flow of the S4 is that it is sub par to bb10.... i respect your opinion, enjoy your new phone.

Posted by a Frankenstein Z10 powered by OS 10.2 .0.13xx
    08-20-13 02:57 PM
    Guys enough. Dont feed the troll. Let this thread die.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 02:58 PM
    Maybe you all should look at what section this is in, eh
    08-20-13 03:00 PM
    Great you found the phone that suites your needs, however I can't relate with what you say about the smoothness and awesomeness from what I've seen from others. Anyway it's your opinion, so good luck with your new phone *shrugs*

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-20-13 03:00 PM
    Maybe you all should look at what section this is in, eh
    Wasn't in that section before, when I post it was in the bb10 section

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323
    08-20-13 03:04 PM
    Let's not call anything garbage or diss phones, but yes the HTC does have a better build quality, and the S4 OS isn't that great, it is the hardware that smoothens out the experience
    I know... Was just a bit childish.. They are all great phones... I don't in fact like to bash phones. They all have good and bad points... But I have completely given up on BB phones.. Not because of apps only, but the latest droids are head and shoulders above in terms of new technologies hardware wise.. Also, Google apps on their own are worth the change as they have things most people use on daily basis and you won't find replacements for them on BB platform..

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    crackcookie likes this.
    08-20-13 03:08 PM
    Definitely not the best android device out, ever hold a HTC One. S4 doesn't even compare.

Sent from HTC One and/or BlackBerry Q10
    08-20-13 03:18 PM

AMAZING!
    You live in a very small world if you think the S4 is the best phone out...even in the Androids, I'd put the HTC One, Sony Xperia Z and LG G2 wayyyy above it. How that piece of crap sells is beyond me. So many returns processed on it, trash of a UI. If you're gonna go Android at least do it right...
    meltbox360, DS1331 and saalnaz like this.
    08-20-13 03:38 PM
310 123 ...