now you should leave over-priced Verizon, go to Sprint and get the Evo. pay half and get the best android phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 01:49 AM
    now you should leave over-priced Verizon, go to Sprint and get the Evo. pay half and get the best android phone.

Sprint does not have good signal strenght here , so its not the Now network in this part of USA ,vzw is
    08-15-10 07:27 AM
    I got the Droid 2 Friday, after being so frustrated with Storm and Storm2. I have not had a garbled speaker or dropped call yet. The Droid2 is so fast!
    Today, I am so glad I switched.
    There is so much more available for the Droid2. I am having fun exploring.
    The only bad thing so far is the battery life...but it wasn't so great for the Storms either.
    08-15-10 08:29 AM
    I ordered my X on the 8th. Said it will be shipped BY the 25th. Let's hope it gets here sooner cause my Storm needs a battery pull at least 4 times a day. And it needs one nice toss out the window.........

08-15-10 09:30 AM

So basically half the price for half the service
    08-15-10 11:46 AM
    I ordered my X on the 8th. Said it will be shipped BY the 25th. Let's hope it gets here sooner cause my Storm needs a battery pull at least 4 times a day. And it needs one nice toss out the window.........

mine works fine but working fine for a storm 2 is still slow and mildly laggy i cant wait the latest i will get my droid x is the 26th i hope its alot sooner
    08-15-10 12:42 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD