As with your own lawn, you have to put in the effort to make it greener. Unless BB user are lazy, you should try it for once...its really rewarding.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 04:39 PM
    I'll take my HTC Incredible 8 days out of 7 before I would use this Torch. It's way way greener in my Android Land. Bar none. The Torch is a minor upgrade imo in the BB tree, that's about it. If you need a keyboard and need a BB, it's definitely the one to get. If you feel like stepping into 2010, by all means, join the greener grass. But hey, if you need to BBM all 2 of your friends all day and night and play Brickbreaker, have at it.
    08-11-10 04:48 PM
    i applaud everyone who went to android from bb. you guys are brave in my book. i wont be though. i have about 50 bbm friends and all the bb games are removed from my phone, i can literally be on my phone all day doing stuff. the Torch a minor upgrade?? thats because thats all my 9000 needs, a minor upgrade, its already perfect for me.
    08-11-10 08:40 PM
    I think you are very wrong. I have a captivate that I cannot wait to get rid of tomorrow. Battery life is horrible. Email is shotty and unreliable, and it locks up consistantly. I have had almost every type of smart phone and the captivate is by far the worst. I will be getting the torch tomorrow, and I can't wait to have the reliability of a blackberry back in my pocket.
    08-11-10 09:04 PM
    I think you are very wrong. I have a captivate that I cannot wait to get rid of tomorrow. Battery life is horrible. Email is shotty and unreliable, and it locks up consistantly. I have had almost every type of smart phone and the captivate is by far the worst. I will be getting the torch tomorrow, and I can't wait to have the reliability of a blackberry back in my pocket.
    Thank the TOuchWiz UI for you experience. As I have said before, Samsung is VERY flakey when it comes to their Android devices.
    08-11-10 09:09 PM
    The reviews I have read have the torch exceeding android battery and iphone 4 battery but falling short of the 9700.
    08-11-10 09:21 PM
    +1

if os6 runs fine on onyx (i am not 100% if it will run super smoothly as it may on torch because of extra mem) then the web experience should be equal to the torch.

torch and onyx use same cpu and the only difference is mem so lets see how this works out when os6 is avail for the onyx
    Just a little perspective on the web experience. I'm not yet a BB owner. But, anytime I set up a WM phone for myself or a friend, one of the things I include is the last version of the Iris browser before RIM bought Torch to incorporate it into OS6 & the Torch phone. It's still good. And, once I get to my upgrade time, I'm expecting to find that they didn't just spend all that time converting to BB OS, but there are further refinements
    08-11-10 11:49 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD