So I am testing out the Verizon network for 30 days using this phone, and I thought id give my impressions for the first 48 hours.

The phone itself is built very well. It feels very solid, and nothing about it feels cheap. The screen is gorgeous. The resolution is incredible and the brightness just jumps out of the screen. Voice quality is superb and puts the iPhone to shame in that aspect.

My first impressions have been fantastic so far. I love pretty much everything about this phone including the Verizon network. All of the apps I used on my iPhone have been moved to this phone with no hiccups - They were all on the app store for droid!

Color me shocked and impressed. It was nice driving all the way to State College from Allentown PA and having 3G the entire way. My iPhone was on edge or no coverage the entire way, which was pretty funny. Not to mention when I got to the place I stay before games (yes I know PSU sucked) I actually had coverage! AT&T has 0 coverage where I stay in the woods (cabin). Having coverage there is very important to me.

So far so good. I need to use the pull out keyboard more... its not very easy to get used to be its getting better. Im not used to pushing keys!
    11-08-09 05:40 PM
    Most of these threads reiterate what every YouTube review and online review have already said.
    11-08-09 05:49 PM
    I dont really care. Reiterate that.
    11-08-09 05:50 PM
    I like your style.
    11-08-09 06:23 PM
    Good one!
    +1
    11-08-09 06:39 PM
    glad its working out for you!
    11-08-09 06:42 PM
    So I am testing out the Verizon network for 30 days using this phone, and I thought id give my impressions for the first 48 hours.

The phone itself is built very well. It feels very solid, and nothing about it feels cheap. The screen is gorgeous. The resolution is incredible and the brightness just jumps out of the screen. Voice quality is superb and puts the iPhone to shame in that aspect.

My first impressions have been fantastic so far. I love pretty much everything about this phone including the Verizon network. All of the apps I used on my iPhone have been moved to this phone with no hiccups - They were all on the app store for droid!

Color me shocked and impressed. It was nice driving all the way to State College from Allentown PA and having 3G the entire way. My iPhone was on edge or no coverage the entire way, which was pretty funny. Not to mention when I got to the place I stay before games (yes I know PSU sucked) I actually had coverage! AT&T has 0 coverage where I stay in the woods (cabin). Having coverage there is very important to me.

So far so good. I need to use the pull out keyboard more... its not very easy to get used to be its getting better. Im not used to pushing keys!
    Thanks for your review , im glad you are liking it , and the network . im loving my droid ! you will get used to the keyboard took me a day or so but i am flying on it now !

Most of these threads reiterate what every YouTube review and online review have already said.
    Wow, really ? gives his opinion and you ***** , storm owners really are cry babies.

Get over it . No need to be an ***.

I like your style.
    Again , when did all the storm1 owners turn into sheeps?
    Good one!
    +1
    Again , Again , when did all the storm1 owners turn into sheeps?
    11-08-09 06:44 PM
    Thanks for your review , im glad you are liking it , and the network . im loving my droid ! you will get used to the keyboard took me a day or so but i am flying on it now !

Wow, really ? gives his opinion and you ***** , storm owners really are cry babies.

These remarks, coming from a troll/tool, mean nothing. Move on buddy.

Your 4,000 plus posts in just over a year indicate that you really need to leave your mom's basement and get a date with someone other than your sister.

For the record, I am not a Storm owner. Learn to infer correctly. Also, the plural of sheep is sheep.
    Last edited by cenloe; 11-08-09 at 07:48 PM.
    11-08-09 07:19 PM
    The reviews I read.... The more I want to drop T-Mo and my 8320 to jump ship to the Droid and Verizon network.. Great review and it is greatly appreciated as someone like me loves to read positive reviews on a device I am really considering.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 07:19 PM
    Damn sooks what do you have a new device every hour? Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 07:24 PM

Good to see your having such a good time with the Droid. It is a killer phone. And coming from an iPhone user none the less! Good to see at least one iPhone user doesnt see the iPhone as the only worthy phone out there
    11-08-09 07:32 PM

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm getting the feeling that you didn't notice that the 1st and 3rd posters are the same person. The subsequent posts were backing him up.

On-topic, yeah I can't say enough good things about Verizon's 3G coverage. I have to drive across my state on a fairly regular basis and it's 3G Pandora streaming the whole way for me
    11-08-09 07:39 PM
    Good Story, I live near the Lehigh Valley and have made the trek numerous times and agree it's quite a feet having range though the Booneezzz!
    11-08-09 07:50 PM
    These remarks, coming from a troll/tool, mean nothing. Move on buddy.

Your 4,000 plus posts in just over a year indicate that you really need to leave your mom's basement and get a date with someone other than your sister.

For the record, I am not a Storm owner. Learn to infer correctly. Also, the plural of sheep is sheep.
    Post of the year nominee. Seriously, I laughed so hard I had to go take a dump...
    11-08-09 10:35 PM
    Glad to hear you like the droid more, I can't imagine ever being on AT&T as a cell phone service. Their internet service (when I had it) and customer service made me literally rip my hair out. I had no internet for a whole month when I moved cause they couldn't set it up earlier...
    11-09-09 12:01 AM
    Thanks for your comments, I've talked to lots of iPhone converts and they say the same thing. Welcome to actually being able to use your phone!
    11-09-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD