Just go the numbers from some over head and thought I would share them. Just in case you werent completely convinced that the Droid is going to mass chaos on Friday heres the numbers to prove it. To date the Storm 1 has the been the biggest launch of a phone on Verizon! When BB put the Storm 1 up for pre order the week before the launch it preorded 700 Storm 1 in the week before. Now compare that to the Droid. In the first 3 days alone BB has preorded 11000 Droids! Now is anyone else doubting this phone?!
    11-01-09 07:08 AM
    here's another little nugget of info about the launch

the droiddoes.com website got over 3x as many hits as the storm's website before launch.

yeah, friday's gonna be insane
    11-01-09 07:55 AM
    interested in how vzw will spin this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 10:19 AM
    and its not being overhyped right?
    11-01-09 10:26 AM
    This from the guy who just yesterday said the the Droid will NOT outsell the first Storm! Still feel that way sir?
    11-01-09 10:39 AM
    This is the most capable phone that VZW has yet to offer so I expect it to be hyped. There is nothing wrong with hype so long as the phone delivers which EVERY review says it does. You seem to think that all of the Professional Droid reviewers wont be in agreement with the "general population" and that the phone will flop but I am just not sure why you think that?

If you are so against this phone / OS why spend so much time in its subforum?
    11-01-09 10:42 AM
    They are expecting to sell 1 million in 2 days. The Storm is a much more polished product and better platform that's the reason there wasn't a ton of hype. It didn't need it.

11-01-09 10:49 AM
    Oh I'm so glad I work on friday. /sarcasm.

11-01-09 11:00 AM
    Just go the numbers from some over head and thought I would share them. Just in case you werent completely convinced that the Droid is going to mass chaos on Friday heres the numbers to prove it. To date the Storm 1 has the been the biggest launch of a phone on Verizon! When BB put the Storm 1 up for pre order the week before the launch it preorded 700 Storm 1 in the week before. Now compare that to the Droid. In the first 3 days alone BB has preorded 11000 Droids! Now is anyone else doubting this phone?!

Nice....
    11-01-09 11:02 AM
    This from the guy who just yesterday said the the Droid will NOT outsell the first Storm! Still feel that way sir?
    my comment has nothing to do with how many units I think there gonna sell. I just said IMO its being overhyped. I never said there not going to sell a ton of units.
    11-01-09 11:06 AM
    They are expecting to sell 1 million in 2 days. The Storm is a much more polished product and better platform that's the reason there wasn't a ton of hype. It didn't need it.

hey, I actually agree with you on this.
    11-01-09 11:07 AM

Im not sure if this is sarcasm? You really aren't calling the storm a more polished device then the droid are you
    11-01-09 11:11 AM
    Well I saw a friend who works for VZ and I told him to put mine aside.
    11-01-09 11:18 AM
    hey, I actually agree with you on this.
    Why did I know you would : )

11-01-09 11:20 AM
    Im not sure if this is sarcasm? You really aren't calling the storm a more polished device then the droid are you
    hahahaha ofcourse I'm being sarcastic.

11-01-09 11:22 AM
    so the storm was not over hyped but the driod is? right

11-01-09 11:33 AM
    so the storm was not over hyped but the driod is? right

LMAO...too true, and it certainly did not match the hype.
    11-01-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD