Looks the reviews are starting to come. I just read engadget's review and it totally left me craving for the Incredible. They loved it and called it the best Android device out there right now. I think ill be upgrading soon. Also looks like Android Central posted a review as well, off to read that.

Droid Incredible review -- Engadget
    04-19-10 12:34 AM
    Good times for Google/Android indeed.
    04-19-10 12:51 AM
    Looks the reviews are starting to come. I just read engadget's review and it totally left me craving for the Incredible. They loved it and called it the best Android device out there right now. I think ill be upgrading soon. Also looks like Android Central posted a review as well, off to read that.

Droid Incredible review -- Engadget
    Pretty hypey review... but it's wrong about the display screen. It's not AMOLED, it's just OLED. Slightly different beast. See the pre-order description on VZW.
    04-19-10 05:35 AM
    Every review points to AMOLED, so I'm guessing someone goofed on the verizon site
    04-19-10 07:14 AM
    I have looked all over the VZW site and cannot find how to preorder....how are u folks finding that option?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 07:18 AM
    Just go to the smartphone section and it should be listed there with all the others
    04-19-10 07:30 AM
    I see it now. Was not showing yesterday...
    04-19-10 07:41 AM
    They also mentioned the signal was lower than any other phone. I have heard all of HTC products don't catch signal very well. I wanted this phone but I don't know now. I will have to see it.
    04-19-10 08:03 AM
    good luck you guys.. the incredible looks, well.. great at least.!..

its making me salivate for the evo!
    04-19-10 08:10 AM
    looks very nice, on the fence about going back to verizon....dont think the cost is worth it though...pretty happy with service I have now.
    04-19-10 08:25 AM
    very good review. looks like it's going to be a stellar phone.

there's only one small thing that concerns me...it looks like the glass covering the camera lens is flush with the bezel. if that is true then it will be hard to protect the lens from scratches and dings. even a case might not help because of how the camera protrudes from the back. guess we'll have to see how this fares in person.
    04-19-10 10:13 AM
    I see it now. Was not showing yesterday...
    Pre-orders were scheduled to start today, 4/19. Planning to check out the Incredible before the 9650 gets here.
    04-19-10 11:32 AM
    Pre-orders were scheduled to start today, 4/19. Planning to check out the Incredible before the 9650 gets here.
    So does that mean they'll ship you the phone all ready to go? I assume it won't synch with Outlook (ala the Droid). Otherwise I'll have to wait and have the Vzn store dude get my addresses over from my BB to it. Yuck.
    04-19-10 12:21 PM
    So does that mean they'll ship you the phone all ready to go? I assume it won't synch with Outlook (ala the Droid). Otherwise I'll have to wait and have the Vzn store dude get my addresses over from my BB to it. Yuck.
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...489021033.aspx

Use that link to export your contacts to google gmail account, and then you'll be all set to use google Sync to get all your contacts synced to your new Incredible phone.
    04-19-10 01:26 PM
    I was ready to pre-order one, be then began to second guess myself after reading the review. They said it was very difficult to see the screen in sunlight.
    I'm able to see my BlackBerry Curve OK in sunlight. Anyone know if the screen on the Incredible is the same, better, or worse than what I have on my BlackBerry Curve 8330?

04-19-10 03:55 PM
    Every review points to AMOLED, so I'm guessing someone goofed on the verizon site
    Actually, you're right. VZW is wrong. I checked the HTC site, and it said AMOLED:

HTC Press Release - Read the Latest HTC Mobile Phone News

This is goodness!
    04-19-10 05:25 PM
    I was ready to pre-order one, be then began to second guess myself after reading the review. They said it was very difficult to see the screen in sunlight.
    I'm able to see my BlackBerry Curve OK in sunlight. Anyone know if the screen on the Incredible is the same, better, or worse than what I have on my BlackBerry Curve 8330?

I don't think you should reconsider it just because of the screen issues in the sunlight. Aside from Samsung's Super AMOLED screens, i don't know of any phones that work better then just 'ok.' I think you would have to try it out yourself and see what you consider to be acceptable.
    04-19-10 06:57 PM
    Cannot wait to see this phone in person! I currently have a BB pearl, and am do for an upgrade. I have been patiently waiting for an upgraded HTC to come out! But the question is, do I pull the trigger on this or painfully wait and hope the i phone comes to verizon!?
    04-19-10 07:01 PM
    AMOLED sucks in sunlight unless you crank the brightness all the way up but in dimmer areas, it beats the crap outta any other screen.
    04-19-10 07:07 PM
    Cannot wait to see this phone in person! I currently have a BB pearl, and am do for an upgrade. I have been patiently waiting for an upgraded HTC to come out! But the question is, do I pull the trigger on this or painfully wait and hope the i phone comes to verizon!?
    Wait till summer for the Verizon iPhone if you don't want the Incredible.
    04-19-10 07:08 PM
    AMOLED sucks in sunlight unless you crank the brightness all the way up but in dimmer areas, it beats the crap outta any other screen.
    The screen on the droid isn't much better. I usually have to max out the brightness if I'm in the sun and want to be able to see everything without squinting.
    04-19-10 07:25 PM
    The screen on the droid isn't much better. I usually have to max out the brightness if I'm in the sun and want to be able to see everything without squinting.
    i can only imagine worse with the incredible's screen since it's the same as the nexus one's.

my old 9700's and iphone's screens were completely visible in sunlight.
    04-19-10 07:55 PM
    i guess i'm one of those people who don't use their phone in direct sunlight enough for the amoled screen to be a major issue. :\
    04-19-10 08:47 PM
    Wait till summer for the Verizon iPhone if you don't want the Incredible.

I hate how this rumor comes up every year.
    04-19-10 10:31 PM
    Anyone know where the LED notification light is located and if its going to be brighter than the Droid's?

04-20-10 02:33 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD