click on the image. From the Android Forums This Droid was less than a day old.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 05-01-10 at 11:57 PM.
    05-01-10 11:50 PM
    OUCH! They probably did that so they can get a BB....
    05-01-10 11:59 PM
    OUCH! They probably did that so they can get a BB....
    Maybeee...
    05-02-10 12:02 AM
    it looks like the screen is still displaying correctly even though the glass is smashed...
    05-02-10 12:03 AM
    it looks like the screen is still displaying correctly even though the glass is smashed...
    Said he dropped it 5 feet face down on concrete with no case.
    05-02-10 12:10 AM
    That sucks. I dropped my 9700 from the second floor of my house onto the hardwood floor and there wasn't a scratch on it. It still worked just fine. Stories like this one about the Incredible makes me cringe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 12:21 AM
    wow. I've done the same with my S1.
    The funny thing is, it seems to be designed to eject it's battery to reduce mass and therefore damage from a big fall.
    05-02-10 01:31 AM
    I saw a similar picture of a Droid that was all smashed up like that... The guy dropped it 3 feet out of his car (bucket seat to concrete)... It totally destroyed the screen...

Fun thing is, I was with a buddy, he dropped his Droid (no case) getting into his SUV and the screen survived...
    05-02-10 08:11 AM
    Said he dropped it 5 feet face down on concrete with no case.
    I guess that type of damage could happen under the right conditions/angle. Looks like it was slammed rather than dropped though...

At least we know for sure the screen is glass. Lol
    05-02-10 08:41 AM
    click on the image. From the Android Forums This Droid was less than a day old.
    And this is in the S2 forum why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD