affordable? $300 is not affordable. not for me anyway. and yes, the battery can NOT handle LTE. the twits at the VZW store were like "I'd wait for the charge"

of course wait for the device that costs twice as much and has to be "charge"d every 2 hours.

I think theyre jumping to soon with LTE and dont have the devices to handle it yet.

I'm falling more and more in love with the Inc2, coming from a Tour, its a HUGE step forward. I know in 4 months i'll be pissed that I dont have the latest and greatest but that's gonna happen anyway.
    05-06-11 07:25 PM
    ? It's simply a matter of waiting for the price to drop. The initial sales price for any phone is always higher...

Atrix is $100 on contract on Amazon right now... Thunderbolt was $175 when I got it, not that long after release VZ dropped it to $199.

Same thing happens to all these phones, dual core or not, LTE or not, because they release too often... The phone is practically "old" after a few months...
    05-06-11 07:30 PM
    ? It's simply a matter of waiting for the price to drop. The initial sales price for any phone is always higher...

Atrix is $100 on contract on Amazon right now... Thunderbolt was $175 when I got it, not that long after release VZ dropped it to $199.

Same thing happens to all these phones, dual core or not, LTE or not, because they release too often... The phone is practically "old" after a few months...
    I'm sure the TB is great, but IMO it was old before it even launched. The Sensation will be the first HTC released this year that is actually all new. The TB is just a barely upgraded EVO with LTE.
    05-06-11 07:37 PM
    I have a Bold 9650. The inc2 is the first android device to attract me. Battery life is more important to me than download speeds, and there is always wifi around for me anyway. LTE is a year away for me. I don't know what dual core will add to the user experience, so I can't say if its worth me waiting for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 12:45 AM
    I'm sure the TB is great, but IMO it was old before it even launched. The Sensation will be the first HTC released this year that is actually all new. The TB is just a barely upgraded EVO with LTE.
    Yeah but imo thats the whole point, the LTE. Its the only reason to get the phone since lte is vastly better than wimax.

Also the price on all android phones drops fairly quickly, doesn't matter what the specs are
    05-10-11 02:24 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD