Yea you do have a point and i got a 1818 on my first Quadrant Run. This ROM FLIES and it's nice to have plain jane android back.
    Vanilla > all!

AOSP all the way
    12-17-10 04:30 PM
    I tried to provoke a stir...so far nothing to warrant any brain power...
    Try not to contradict yourself.
    12-17-10 08:07 PM
    I had Blackberry and it did work for me for awhile. But lagging and freezing and not having the web as I want it, I did choose to take the jump. I now have the Droid Incredible which has been rated tops among the devices available. I am not an unintelligent person either. I know this device can do a lot. And I am pleased as can be with it.
    You think it is all about APPLE and RIM holding the market and it isn't so. I hear so many complaints about ATT and they only are there for their iphone. My Incredible puts the iphone to shame in my opinion. Backed up by Verizon and a great manufacturer HTC take it for a spin and then let's see who is............
    12-17-10 08:55 PM
    Die thread. We all admit this is stupid. Android is fail<logical smart thinking. Only on crackberry do these silly willy threads get gas. Post this on android central, they take their android serious, we just laugh over here and have fun.....die thread die, die, die, die, dead enough. There has been zero help for a blackberry user here, in fact, this thread demonstrates the superior android platform.
    12-17-10 09:02 PM
    Am I too late? I brought popcorn....
    12-17-10 09:09 PM
    DIE THREAD, just die, die, the movie, and ground here is sour. No, you can stupify all you want.
    12-17-10 09:22 PM
    What flavor popcorn did you bring? This thread is for entertainment only, hope you sprung for the Carmel stuff...ha ha
    K Bear likes this.
    12-17-10 09:54 PM
    man, all about the OG buttery goodness. That caramel stuff, just an acquired taste
    12-17-10 10:29 PM
    Effen A. Never liked it much myself, but I figure if people need more than what is in this pathetic thread (excluded OP, I don't cyber bully, and have zero tolerance for it) then they might as well grab a cavity, and smack their gums waiting for more worthless un information.
    12-17-10 10:52 PM
    Zzzzzzzz....................
    12-18-10 09:52 AM
135 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD