- CrackBerry User
- 10 Posts
I test Android jellybean from my husband Samsung phone.
I been reading and watching YouTube videos from people that stated, you can download firefox beta for Nexus 7 that has flash player and others said flash player did not worked. So I download the firefox beta from my husband phone and went to www.mylifetime.com and click on full episode tv show, video did not play and state download adobe flash player,so I went to the adobe website and could not download flash player. I am thinking this suck. At least Playbook support adobe flash player, hope they can upgrade it. God I hope Blackberry 10 will have tons of apps and screen color will be better (not to say it's not), java app so you can play online games. Nice if the websites could add blackberry playbook app.
- 11-24-12, 08:12 PM #3
Re: I test Android jellybean from my husband Samsung phone.
Did you also install Adobe Flash Player?
You'll have to side load Flash + a web browser that works with Flash (like FireFox or xScope).
The web browser doesn't include Flash, just the ability to use it. It won't work unless you install both .
- 11-24-12, 09:03 PM #4
I take it this is someone who is new to the Android scene. To answer your question, Yes flash support has been discontinued after android 4.0/4.1. You can install the apk and it works just fine as this is what I did.
- By cdf3 in forum AndroidReplies: 14Last Post: 02-03-11, 04:52 AM
- By aarona756 in forum AndroidReplies: 9Last Post: 01-25-11, 03:26 PM
- By Dinsdale in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 09-16-10, 01:29 PM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 05-18-09, 06:44 PM
- By mcdanielnc89 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 02-08-09, 03:10 AM