dreamers? anyone, just cut that **** out it is lame! OK, I am having to much fun here....damn man cave that I own, and call.
    12-29-10 01:21 AM
    You guys are funny. I love the fascinate. I had the vibe motor die on mine but it was replaced and I have not had any issues since.

I have the kickstand case from Verizon so the plastic back is never seen but after getting some nice scratches on my D1 with no case before I switched, I think a case is mandatory.

The Rom issue sucks as they are basically de-bloated stock roms. I end up adding stuff back or having stock functions that don't work most of the time. I hope it will get there but the phone performs great with the leaked DJ05 so I am fine. I wish we had more theme options too but since Retro jumped ship, I wonder what will happen there as well.

Not as many options to play with but the phone is solid IMO. I will be pissed if we don't get 2.2 though.
    12-29-10 09:19 PM
    @OP: you mention the Tab in the title, but not again. What's your experience with the Tab?
    12-30-10 11:51 AM
    @OP: you mention the Tab in the title, but not again. What's your experience with the Tab?
    The Tab is actually pretty cool; so was the Fascinate. I am disappointed with the manufacturer with their lack of updates. They put together a pretty solid product......
    I am going to see what the Moto Pad has to offer screen wise resolution color etc. I know the processor will blow the Gal Tabs out of the water being that it will be sportin a Tegra 2.
    But I do like the size of the tab 7" is kind of a sweet spot
    CharlotteJacket likes this.
    12-30-10 01:55 PM
    The Tab is actually pretty cool; so was the Fascinate. I am disappointed with the manufacturer with their lack of updates. They put together a pretty solid product......
    I am going to see what the Moto Pad has to offer screen wise resolution color etc. I know the processor will blow the Gal Tabs out of the water being that it will be sportin a Tegra 2.
    But I do like the size of the tab 7" is kind of a sweet spot
    Completely agree. I've been really pleased with the Tab (especially after the XDA guys showed how to unlock it for non-AT&T use). The size is right, and if we see 2.3 in a reasonable time, I'm confident that that will mitigate some of the OS quirks.

This locking the OS, though, is worrying me. The only upside that I can see from that is the potential for apps like Netflix, which apparently are being held up for security reasons.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    12-30-10 02:20 PM
    Completely agree. I've been really pleased with the Tab (especially after the XDA guys showed how to unlock it for non-AT&T use). The size is right, and if we see 2.3 in a reasonable time, I'm confident that that will mitigate some of the OS quirks.

This locking the OS, though, is worrying me. The only upside that I can see from that is the potential for apps like Netflix, which apparently are being held up for security reasons.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Well one thing for sure that I will definitely compare with the moto pad is the screen. One thing about the Samsung tab is that u can adjust the intensity of the colors on it. I am definitely a color fanatic or shall I say I lime the high saturation of
    12-31-10 06:07 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD