i have been using bb since about 2007 and i got the G1 on release day and enjoyed it but then i went backto the 8900 when it was released then onto the 9700 now am on the nexus and after using this device bb just seems like a ncient device if it wasnt for bbm my 9700 would be on ebay. thereis still some thing i like about bb but android is so sweet. just my opinion.
    01-17-10 02:46 PM
    What about the touch screen buttons at the bottom? All the video reviews I see the reviewer has to press it multiple times.
    01-17-10 02:52 PM
    What about the touch screen buttons at the bottom? All the video reviews I see the reviewer has to press it multiple times.
    I've noticed this seems to be an HTC issue. From what I understand about the Nexus 1 and the Eris from playing around with a buddies, is that the actual "button" is placed a little high on where the touch screen "button" says it should be. Like you have to press the top half of the button to get it to work.

Anyone know if thats true?

Oh and I've never had problems with that on my Droid.
    01-17-10 03:51 PM
    Congrats. Android does make bb seem ancient. That's because it is! Lol
    01-17-10 03:52 PM
    I am in the same boat contemplating if I should switch from my 8900 to either the 9700 or the nexus one.

I heard that the copy and paste function is nothing like the BB
    01-17-10 03:52 PM
    You must feel very good to have the best Android device on the market.
    That's debatable.
    01-17-10 09:45 PM
    That's debatable.
    +1 a debate for sure.....
    01-17-10 10:47 PM
    i have been using bb since about 2007 and i got the G1 on release day and enjoyed it but then i went backto the 8900 when it was released then onto the 9700 now am on the nexus and after using this device bb just seems like a ncient device if it wasnt for bbm my 9700 would be on ebay. thereis still some thing i like about bb but android is so sweet. just my opinion.
    it's a great phone!
    01-17-10 11:54 PM
    My Verizon upgrade date is June 1st so that will be the day I switch from BB over to an Android device. So sick of BBs (random BIS outages, crappy OS releases, no apps, etc).
    01-18-10 09:11 AM
    I am also looking forward to checking out the N1. I am considering trying out an Android phone as a change from BB. Not that I'm disappointed with my BB, I just want to try the Android. Google may be taking over the world...
    01-18-10 10:54 AM
    Congrats. Android does make bb seem ancient. That's because it is! Lol
    Careful now. I may have switched to Droid but I can't see anything wrong with a BB. I loved my BB curve and I have to say its more about preference then anything. Blackberry's have there place.
    01-18-10 05:57 PM
    Careful now. I may have switched to Droid but I can't see anything wrong with a BB. I loved my BB curve and I have to say its more about preference then anything. Blackberry's have there place.
    i was a long time blackberry devotee too and their os is good for what it is, a messaging powerhouse. but that's it. they are behind the times when you bring up anything but messaging. true story.
    01-19-10 10:01 AM
    Love my N1 as well. Switched over from the 9700!
    01-19-10 03:15 PM
    Must admit, I'm tempted.
    01-19-10 03:19 PM
    Seems like a great device. Bit I don't understand how lot is any better than a Storm 2 or Iphone. I haven't really seen anything from it that makes it special. Not trying to diss it because the specs on it are hot, but what is the main benefit of the device. What makes this better than the Iphone, Storm, Eris, Droid, or any of the hundreds of touchscreen smartphones out there? It doesn't seem like a lot. I would like to see a device just come out and flip the market on its backside like the Iphone did in 2007. Maybe that is wishful thinking. Just my experience playing with a lot of devices every chance I get, all of these devices do the same thing but in different ways. I haven't found a device that does it like the BB or better. The BB is what I prefer no matter how cool the Nexus One is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 09:22 PM
    I've had my nexus one for less than a day and I'm contemplating selling my 9700. The Nexus one us simply in a class by itself.
    01-23-10 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD