Anyone having issues with multiple gmail accounts setup on their Android phone and having issues with the accounts other than the primary syncing automaticly?

With 4 gmail accounts setup and set to sync automaticly, only the primary does. The others I have to switch to them and select sync to update them.

It's killing me because I run for days without checking my email on a PC only to find that I'm days late on messages!

Is it just me or does anyone else see something similer? When I had my personal email setup (same accounts) on my personal blackberry I never had any issue but I just got rolled over some flames for missing a important email dialog (I'm involved in Boy Scouts as my unit's leader).

Ok, so now I know, I shouldn't trust Androids email delivery?
    01-10-11 10:39 PM
    is this via gmail app or the HTC mail app?
    01-10-11 10:41 PM
    4? Wow, I use 2. No issues.
    01-10-11 10:42 PM
    Sometimes when I send out email. It gets stuck in the outbox. To fix I go to applications>Gmail>clear data/clear cache. Check if that works out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 02:30 AM
    Sounds like a client. Have you tried a vanilla experience?
    01-11-11 02:44 AM
    My suggestion would be to downsize on the email accounts, 4 is a little excessive
    01-11-11 03:19 AM
    Why don't you just set your primary to pull all 4?
    01-11-11 07:28 AM
    I would check my account settings and make sure that "sync gmail" is actually checked on each one. I have 3 gmail accounts set up and I noticed that one of them wasn't actually checked.
    01-11-11 07:33 AM
    I have (2) gmail addresses, (1) comcast address, and (1) my domain address, all coming into my primary gmail address, with no problems,
    01-11-11 08:13 AM
    My suggestion would be to downsize on the email accounts, 4 is a little excessive
    Yup, and it will be much better on the battery life. I actually have several email accounts, but they all get consolidated to a couple GMail accounts. Downsizing is a smart idea, it saves battery life by not having all those clients running.
    01-11-11 10:51 AM
    I have three gmail accounts and all three sync perfectly. You might want to double check and make sure the sync button is checked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 11:13 AM
    I have three coming in through K9, but even when using the stock, it was fine.
    01-11-11 03:22 PM
    I can't point to the exact time but I have been having one gmail account sync and another not. I checked the settings and the option to sync mail was unexplicably unchecked. I guess it could have happened during a system upgrade (running Skyraider Sense 3.5)
    01-11-11 09:56 PM
    If you are really having problems, you can let android OS handle 2 and the HTC sense widget handle the other 2, i have 3 emails in my phone without an issue but i am using a MT4G.
    01-12-11 07:59 AM
    I'm using the gmail app, not the HTC sense.

In settings all accounts are set to sync, found suggestion elsewere to go into applications and remove the gmail app cache which didn't help.

Downsizing might be an option however two of the accounts are tied directly to the volunteering organization and the roles I have in them, mixing them with my private email is not an option. The issue is with Gmail only, two of the accounts off my Google Apps hosted email domain and the other two are standard Gmail if that really matters; in fact I have a total of 6 email accounts tied into my EVO, the 4 Gmail, one IMAP and one Activsync.

Might try switching to the standard IMAP/POP client with the HTC Sense email app since I don't care as much about getting the email pushed as much as I just need to receive it in a reliable manner give or take 30 minutes or so.

The primary "problem" is that I grew reliant on the mobile email when I had it all on a Blackberry and never thought twice that the android wouldn't be a reliable. I'm not bashing the Android but more interested if anyone else has seen issues with multiple gmail accounts on a single device.
    01-12-11 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD