Droid X it really does not appeal to me in anyway, but to mention the fact that I currently cannot text on it. I love the screen and operating system, and the market place is awesome but I cannot stand the organization of the apps. Can anyone tell me why there isn't seperate folders to organize your apps into like on BB? And don't take me as a BB fan boy I'm willing to try out any device, just personally the Droid X is not for me. Between the terrible battery drain no organization and no bbm I can't use it. I'm returning my Droid X first thing tomorrow.

Also I wanted to add in my Droid X is extremely hot. Its not to the level where it would burn you but honestly it is extremly close. Is it normal for these phones to be running at a high temperature

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Seymour324; 07-15-10 at 06:46 PM.
    07-15-10 06:39 PM
    Maybe you should give it a few days or so. I'm sticking with my Storm 2 but those are great phones and from what I have seen with my friends, very customizable. I was just saying in another thread that I love the bigger screens, I just wish it was on my Storm 2. I can't type on true touchscreens that well either. I'm one of the Surepress lovers
    07-15-10 06:46 PM
    If you want BBM so badly then why did you get it? I've had it since this morning and I still have 50% battery after getting all my apps downloaded, 60 or so texts, 15min worth of phone calls and some browsing. Battery has been great so far for the first day.

Good luck with whatever you go to though.
    07-15-10 06:47 PM
    Also as I was thinking seeing as Verizon will be releasing lte this fall it dosent make much sense for me to get a non lte phone now

07-15-10 06:48 PM
    I think it is lame you are already giving up after one day? Of course there isn't BBM it isn't a BB. Your just to used to a BB. Give it some time before you give up so soon. I would understand if the phone was a cheapy phone or something. The Droid X is supposed to be awesome. Don't go running yet.
    07-15-10 06:49 PM
    By the way I'm not trying to bash the phone its just my own personal experience so far has not been what I expected and the bbm was the last thing that already sadly within the first 24 hours is pulling me away

07-15-10 06:50 PM
    By the way I'm not trying to bash the phone its just my own personal experience so far has not been what I expected and the bbm was the last thing that already sadly within the first 24 hours is pulling me away

Well....I just don't think BBM is that worth it lol. But I hope you will be happy for whatever decision you make.
    07-15-10 06:52 PM
    Well....I just don't think BBM is that worth it lol. But I hope you will be happy for whatever decision you make.
    Thank you I'm actually extremely torn and undecided still and going back and fourth but if I do decide to keep it I have to go back to Verizon because I cannot send or receive txts

07-15-10 06:53 PM
    Thank you I'm actually extremely torn and undecided still and going back and fourth but if I do decide to keep it I have to go back to Verizon because I cannot send or receive txts

hmmm. that is strange. Im sure it is an easy fix. But trust me give the phone at least a couple of weeks and you will be saying BBM what? :P
    07-15-10 06:56 PM
    07-15-10 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD