After a few days, my Droid kept on going into endless reset loops and being just weird. I went into Verizon today and they swapped me out a new Droid. It was very a painless process and the droid actually automatically downloaded and installed all of my apps I had from my previous Droid. I bought two droids for my wife and I and she hasn't had any problems so I knew I probably just purchased a bum phone.
    11-09-09 09:33 PM
    Good deal. The apps are tied to your gmail account which is very handy in switching phones.
    11-09-09 09:38 PM
    Thanks for the information regarding the marketplace apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 09:48 PM
    Did your various custom ringtones, homescreen set-ups (widgets, etc) or any of that switch over too? Your icon placements? Or did you have to set that all up again?
    11-09-09 09:52 PM
    Did your various custom ringtones, homescreen set-ups (widgets, etc) or any of that switch over too? Your icon placements? Or did you have to set that all up again?
    Your screen is put back to default accept for your custom wallpaper, but since your widgets and icons are automatically re-downloaded, you can easily add them back to your screen.
    11-09-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD