So, I said before that I was unimpressed by the htc inspire. Well, I had so many issues with my captivate I couldn't wait. So I got the inspire & I love it! Its a great phone even with a crap battery. Its one of if not the best phone I've ever owned!!! I'm so happy I picked this over the atrix!!!
    02-28-11 02:13 AM
    congrats! the newer android phones are great. battery isnt the best but damn i never seem to put mine down either
    02-28-11 04:25 AM
    Ya..there's lots you can do to improve battery life..including picking up an extended one. With mine i've no troubles getting 18 hours with little use to 8-12hrs with moderate useage. Congrats and enjoy the phone!
    02-28-11 10:22 AM
    congrats! i have the X and besides the battery life i'm with you on how great it (droid) is.
    02-28-11 01:07 PM
    I'm amazed at how much variation there is in battery life. On days where I constantly use my SGS, I usually get 5 hours out of the battery. On days when it gets occasional use, I can go all day. I even had one day where there was still 50% battery left at midnight.

For the most part, I can't leave my SGS alone long enough to make it through an entire day.
    Rickroller likes this.
    02-28-11 02:02 PM
    After reading what u said,im second thinkin about thunderbolt.When I went to att,I went to look and play with atrix,didn't reallk play with nspire but ill go back and give it some love.njoy ur phone!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-11 02:47 PM
    Got my inspire yesterday and its ok so far. First driod coming from a bb torch. Will know ib a week if i am goung to keep it or not

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 07:38 PM
    Since going with Android I haven't looked back. I don't miss BB at all. Love my Incredible
    03-20-11 01:25 AM
    The Inspire is a great device. I love that HTC went with the brush metal back and not plastic like my Evo. Love my Evo, but miss the metal feeling of my G2. You made a wise decision to reconsider the Inspire. My other half works for a third party retailer and had demoed both the Atrix and the Inspire, he gave both devices a thumbs up. These are the best Android devices AT&T has ever offered.
    03-20-11 10:29 AM
    I am a die-hard BB user, my wife still using her Torch. My turn to upgrade I had 2 choices with BB the Torch and Curve 3g or something. I chose the inspire. And I am impressed. This mutha is fast, light to the touch, responsive as can be. There is a learning curve, you will have to put forth effort if you want to give it a fair chance. I am on week 2 now. I wantt to keep it but what if RIM comes out with something hot in a few months?

I had 2 Apples this inspire blows them out of the ozones.

Right now with the choices I have it is the inspire, at least for now.
    03-26-11 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD