Now I kind of want it. Please convince me out of it.

It looks so elegant and I love the edges. Even when you see the colors light up upside down in the commercial, you see something amazing. We really need to step it up on the next phone no doubt. Ugh!!!

The color is amazing. But idk if the email and productivity is nearly as good as the BlackBerry. Ill spend more time on the playstore rather than doing work.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 10:03 PM
    Why would anyone want to talk you out of it. If you like it, get it.

Posted via CB10
    podes2204, KemKev, TgeekB and 27 others like this.
    05-23-15 10:05 PM
    Yup, u like it then get it.

Posted via CB10
    outlooker and Flatman like this.
    05-23-15 10:15 PM
    I think you should buy it! I bought the Classic as soon as it came out on Verizon. Love it! But I began to feel "app envy" for the first time since owning a BlackBerry. I bought the iPhone 6 and it is an awesome phone. But, after a month or so, I'm back on my Classic. I plan on switching between the 6 and Classic every few months, keep it interesting! Best of both worlds.

Posted via CB10
    RyanGermann likes this.
    05-23-15 10:18 PM
    I'll convince him...
    Don't get it, buy my GF GS5 Instead so I can give her my Z30 and have an excuse to get the Passport

Posted from the all mighty Z30 10.3.1.2744
    05-23-15 10:30 PM
    Wrong forum. Go to Android Central.
    05-23-15 10:39 PM
    I'll convince you! There's no SD slot both sides are glass, which is twice the change of a cracked screen. The camera may be good, but the design is ugly. It sticks out even further than the iphones! It even look likes an iphone by the revamped design. Last but not least, the keyboard. The keyboard of the gs6 can't compare to BlackBerry's virtual keyboard or physical keyboard. If you're so worried about productivity, then BlackBerry is where you'll get that from.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 10:42 PM
    That's just the power of big money ads. Doubt it's that much better than anything else out there

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 10:46 PM
    Or this!
    I fell in love with Galaxy S6-blackberry-2015-03-03-01.jpg

05-23-15 10:46 PM
    Get the Asus Zenphone 2 and save yourself some money
    Ghyss8888 likes this.
    05-23-15 10:54 PM
    The whole edge coloring on S6 is kind of pointless since you can only have five contacts in the edge.

If you had a BlackBerry, you would be able to have near infinite number of light colors and sequences for a special contact using Hub++

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 10:57 PM
    The s6 edge is one sexy beast. That phone had more horsepower under the hood than anything right now at least until the SD 820 comes out.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 11:05 PM
    Lol nope I have a passport and lovin it. S6 caught my attention.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 11:36 PM
    Or this!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-2015-03-03-01.jpg 
Views:	2134 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	354245

Yea I think once the slider comes out, ill forget about the s6. Its just a matter of when companies release their phones. April and september are long apart.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 11:38 PM
    The grass isn't always greener on the other side but go for it. At lease you will get an understanding of how the phone function and if it makes you happier stay with Samsung, if not sell your phone and come back to where you're most comfortable.
    05-24-15 01:00 AM
    Party pooper.
    05-24-15 01:01 AM
    Now I kind of want it. Please convince me out of it.

It looks so elegant and I love the edges. Even when you see the colors light up upside down in the commercial, you see something amazing. We really need to step it up on the next phone no doubt. Ugh!!!

The color is amazing. But idk if the email and productivity is nearly as good as the BlackBerry. Ill spend more time on the playstore rather than doing work.

Posted via CB10
    Go tell someone who cares. This is Crackberry, goe to another site. I come here to learn about BLACKBERRY, if you want to switch do it and go to their site. Bye
    05-24-15 01:14 AM
    Go tell someone who cares. This is Crackberry, goe to another site. I come here to learn about BLACKBERRY, if you want to switch do it and go to their site. Bye
    Are you feeling okay?

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    devin266 likes this.
    05-24-15 01:17 AM
    I have never used a s6 but I do like the s5. I'd recommend that you use it until it grows on you and trust me, it will.

However, depending on your actual needs and personal taste, it is quite possible you'll go back to a BlackBerry 10 device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    damien kupuku likes this.
    05-24-15 01:18 AM
    Are you feeling okay?

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    Yes feeling great, just tired of people who can't think for themselves and need Crackberry users to make up there minds. If I was going to change brands I would just do it and move to their site to learn about it. Why the many HELP ME I might change posts? Is that the CRACK berry in them?
    05-24-15 01:53 AM
    I say if you can afford to do it give it a try. It is a stunning looking phone and it will give you a chance to test out a new OS. I went to Android for a little bit and it was a great experience. But I found I missed BlackBerry and so came back. But you'll never know if you like or don't like it unless you try it.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 02:23 AM
    To me the S6 Edge looks very narrow. My eyes don't seem to count the curved edges as part of the screen. Someone coming from the Q10 and now working as wide as it gets on the Passport would NOT be satisfied with such a "feature" or specification...

:-)

Each to their own but there are plenty of other Androids out there with better bang for the buck, imho...

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    05-24-15 02:56 AM
    Yea I think once the slider comes out, ill forget about the s6. Its just a matter of when companies release their phones. April and september are long apart.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you will be over the S6 Edge, but later this year the Note 5 Edge with its UHD Display will arrive with its SPen goodness, style&productivity in one beastly package...it is only going to get more difficult to say no.
    05-24-15 03:36 AM
    I'll never understand why everyone is obsessed with the S6. The S5 is a far more complete phone, yet everyone says how much better the S6 is and that it's an upgrade.

Fragile and slippery double sided glass that everyone criticized the iPhone 4 for.

Same bad battery life except now it's non-removable.

No expandable memory.

Looks even more like the iPhone than previous iterations. (I thought that Apple was crazy for their previous Samsung suing, but I think they could make a good case for this one).

As for the edge, it does look pretty cool, but I think it's as gimmicky as the Classic's toolbelt. Had my friend with a note edge and showed me what you could do with it. Just didn't seem useful. Ruler, some extra icons, meh.

I think the only thing that's better about the phone is that touchwiz is not as prevalent as it was before. But is that a plus for Samsung, saying that the only thing that's better is that it's less Samsung than before?

I'm not bashing Android. If you wanna try a different OS, that's up to you. But gosh, why the S6?
    05-24-15 05:35 AM
    I'll never understand why everyone is obsessed with the S6. The S5 is a far more complete phone, yet everyone says how much better the S6 is and that it's an upgrade.

Fragile and slippery double sided glass that everyone criticized the iPhone 4 for.

Same bad battery life except now it's non-removable.

No expandable memory.

Looks even more like the iPhone than previous iterations. (I thought that Apple was crazy for their previous Samsung suing, but I think they could make a good case for this one).

As for the edge, it does look pretty cool, but I think it's as gimmicky as the Classic's toolbelt. Had my friend with a note edge and showed me what you could do with it. Just didn't seem useful. Ruler, some extra icons, meh.

I think the only thing that's better about the phone is that touchwiz is not as prevalent as it was before. But is that a plus for Samsung, saying that the only thing that's better is that it's less Samsung than before?

I'm not bashing Android. If you wanna try a different OS, that's up to you. But gosh, why the S6?
    +10000

The GS5 was far more complete and a true allround Android Smartphone. I don't understand why Samsung took out the MicroSD slot and water resistance, both would have been great selling points for the S6 on top its whole new design.

I hope the Note 5 does not follow the S6/Edge design, I prefer the textured faux-leather back of my Note 4, makes it a lot more grippy.
    05-24-15 05:43 AM
76 123 ...