This Droid is a pretty sweet looking phone, IMO. The reports of it's "less than beautiful" appearance were GREATLY exaggerated! I see nothing wrong with the appearance at all.
    11-07-09 01:49 PM
    Same here. I love the way it looks and feels (solid/substantial).
    11-07-09 01:59 PM
    This Droid is a pretty sweet looking phone, IMO. The reports of it's "less than beautiful" appearance were GREATLY exaggerated! I see nothing wrong with the appearance at all.
    I surely would hope not after all the trash talk in Storm forum about your beloved Droid, LOL.
    11-07-09 01:59 PM
    I surely would hope not after all the trash talk in Storm forum about your beloved Droid, LOL.
    Yes Sir, I am finally home!
    11-07-09 02:00 PM
    droid over tour any day.
    11-07-09 02:05 PM
    Your opinions are biased cause you paid money for one so whatever, Tour rocks
    11-07-09 02:33 PM
    Your opinions are biased cause you paid money for one so whatever, Tour rocks
    And I suppose you got your Tour for free?
    11-07-09 02:37 PM
    And I suppose you got your Tour for free?
    I did....

But no matter what we use everyday, as long as it makes us organized and do our jobs better and make things easier in our productive lives. Right?
    11-07-09 02:39 PM
    I did....

But no matter what we use everyday, as long as it makes us organized and do our jobs better and make things easier in our productive lives. Right?
    Wow. Lucky you.

Yes, I agree. Different products to fill different needs/wants/desires.
    11-07-09 02:42 PM
    I was out shopping and I went into Verizon to take a look at it...I didn't think it was ugly and I like the look of the Eris too..If I was on Verizon, It would be hard to choose which one to get though.
    11-07-09 03:23 PM
    beauty is subjective : ) some people prefer the sleek and curvy look of other devices but for me it's out of the question. The Droid has it all, looks, speed, quality and an a$$ kicking muscular stance.

It's a Droid...Droids are not "pretty" : )

I don't want to own a pretty phone lol
    11-07-09 06:32 PM
    I love how it looks in the black body glove case I purchased, sexxy & sophisticated. I do not regret my purchase at this point.
    11-07-09 06:45 PM
    I love how it looks in the black body glove case I purchased, sexxy & sophisticated. I do not regret my purchase at this point.
    do you have a pic of the body glove case? i'm looking for a good case to get for this bad boy
    11-07-09 08:28 PM
    I stopped in a few Verizon stores today looking for the dock and i played with the Driod. I gotta say its really thin. Great piece of engineering by Moto to make a slider phone so thin. The screen is awesome, the keyboard looks a little retro LOL but i like it. Although i don't like to use the physical keyboard anyway so i won't see it much. It is very solid. I was looking for cases too and decided to buy a CaseLogic slip case from Walmart instead. Only $16.00 compared to the Verizon cases.
    11-07-09 08:36 PM
    do you have a pic of the body glove case? i'm looking for a good case to get for this bad boy
    Here's the body glove case on vzw site:
    Enter your location

I started with it as well and it is a very nice case, but I decided it won't work for my use. Droid won't fit in the dock accessories without snapping the case off every time.

I opted for this one instead and it is actually cool in that it includes a magnetic sleep function:
    Enter your location

The home media and car nav docks are actually great deals as well. Home comes with an extra charger/usb cable and car nav comes with premium car charger included. Not to mention I got 20% off vzw accessories and free 2nd day shipping.
    11-07-09 08:38 PM
    My Droid is on Roids.... i just scrolled through a bunch of Android based phones and they look the same even the iphone is similar in design to the android. the Moto Droid is the ship.. But the BB used to be a sweet looking phone but lately they got lazy and are making all there phones look like each other. that is what i liked about the s1 it looked different then other berries but not this year he ll even the king berry bold got downsized..
    11-07-09 08:49 PM
    @Antagonist

thanks for the info and great review. i'm currently using the BB Tour case. funny the sleep function works with this as well. i don't have to hit the lock button to wake up the phone.
    11-07-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD