I am getting a fascinate after have the motorola droid (which is HORRIBLE) does anyone know if you can use the same batter charger???
    10-14-10 02:25 PM
    I am getting a fascinate after have the motorola droid (which is HORRIBLE) does anyone know if you can use the same batter charger???
    Yes u can........
    10-14-10 02:59 PM
    I happen to own a Droid don't tell is horrible it hurts my feelings
    Anyhow im changing it and havent decided yet which one to choose, from time to time there are new phones, so im waiting 'till i find the one like when i bougth the droid.
    10-14-10 03:27 PM
    Isn't there already a thread asking "if anyone is getting the Fascinate"?
    10-14-10 03:30 PM
    @Itzdatdude... where did anyone ask if they were getting one the OP asked about battery chargers.
    10-14-10 03:31 PM
    I am getting a fascinate after have the motorola droid (which is HORRIBLE)
    What is horrible about the Droid 1?

If you are specific, we can tell you if the Fascinate is indeed better/different than what you don't like about the Droid 1.

I came from a Droid 1, picked up a Fascinate, then returned it for an X. I am happier with the X.
    10-14-10 03:35 PM
    @Itzdatdude... where did anyone ask if they were getting one the OP asked about battery chargers.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/wh...cinate-524574/
    10-14-10 05:54 PM
    in this thread... where did anyone ask about getting the fascinate... it's all about the charger for the phone... read it over and sound everything out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 08:40 PM
    in this thread... where did anyone ask about getting the fascinate... it's all about the charger for the phone... read it over and sound everything out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ok apparently you are not understanding me.....

Let me break it to you this way then.....

There is a thread called "who is getting the Fascinate?" Right?
    The OP is clearly saying "I am getting the Fascinate and have a question".

So all I am saying is why didn't the OP post this in the "who is getting the Fascinate?" thread?

Now do you understand? I guess it just swept by you like the Phils did the Reds. LMAO
    10-14-10 08:57 PM
    That thread isnt for whos getting a fascinate and has questions. Its a general thread. Would it make your jayjay feel better if he removed the fascinate part and just asked about a battery charger???
    10-14-10 09:46 PM
    That thread isnt for whos getting a fascinate and has questions. Its a general thread. Would it make your jayjay feel better if he removed the fascinate part and just asked about a battery charger???
    So what you are saying is that no one in the thread that I mentioned asked any questions? Not one?

Also what is a jayjay????? Is that some homo term?

Just to let you know homie or sis.....I'm straight.
    10-14-10 10:07 PM
    All I am saying is quit crying about it. He started his own thread with his own question on an open forum. You are just one of those that HAS to have something to complain about; much like a little girl.....

Your jayjay is your frontbutt.

And to your last part, probably as much as a circle.
    10-15-10 10:43 PM
    All I am saying is quit crying about it. He started his own thread with his own question on an open forum. You are just one of those that HAS to have something to complain about; much like a little girl.....

Your jayjay is your frontbutt.

And to your last part, probably as much as a circle.
    I was asking a question, you seem to be getting YOUR panties in a bunch.

It cracks me up when mjneid says something and you put him in his place then out of left field some flake comes in and has all this junk to talk about like I slapped ya momma or something.

It's just funny.

And I guess you did answer my question.

You go girl! lmao
    10-16-10 02:22 PM
    How is the D1 horrible? It won gadget of the year last year I'm pretty sure.
    10-16-10 02:47 PM
    droid 1 is not bad. i just don't like the keyboard
    10-16-10 02:56 PM
    How is the D1 horrible? It won gadget of the year last year I'm pretty sure.

yes it did.. it recieved all these awards last year.

Gadget of the Year
    Smartphone of the Year
    GPS device of the Year

its also the number 1 selling android device EVER
    10-16-10 03:02 PM
    yes it did.. it recieved all these awards last year.

Gadget of the Year
    Smartphone of the Year
    GPS device of the Year

its also the number 1 selling android device EVER
    Exactly. Far from horrible.
    10-16-10 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD