Anyone heard when the htc incredible is supposed to be released by verizon. Soon I hope. I am really looking forward to this phone. Looks like a pretty awsome device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by stoneynumbnuts; 02-20-10 at 05:19 PM.
    02-20-10 05:13 PM
    You are better off with the N1 when it is released for Verizon. The Incredible is not as incredible as it should be. At least with the specs we were given as of now.
    02-20-10 05:30 PM
    I don't know, I like the sense ui on the incredible. And the fm radio. The nexus one doesn't have either of these does it?

02-20-10 05:34 PM
    Sorry,I see the same question had already been asked just below my thread. I scanned the first few pages and didn't see it. I must of overlooked it. Didn't mean to start a new thread when the same question was already asked.

02-20-10 06:04 PM
    The N1 doesn't have a FM tuner, but if you root your N1 you can get the Sense UI. Also, the N1 has more RAM which plays a big part into performance of the device. Especially with an OS like Android.
    02-20-10 06:12 PM
    I guess it will be a tough choice. I will probaly go with whatever comes out first. Getting fed up with the snail slow browser on my bb.I am eligible for a upgrade just waiting for a worthy device to come out.

02-20-10 06:18 PM
    Why not just go for for the Droid if you are tired of waiting? This thing is ridiculously fast and overall and incredible device. Especially if you root it and install custom ROMs and overclock it.

It is a lot more worthy than a Storm.
    02-20-10 06:27 PM
    Ya. My wife has a droid. She is very happy with it. I play with it every now and then. That's why I want a android. Works good. The only reson I don't get one is because I don't like (or need) the physical keyboard. I cary my phone in my front pocket , and the droid is just alittle to bulky in my pocket for my liking. The nexus one and incredible look much thinner. And since I don't want a physical keyboard,it just is not for me.

02-20-10 06:34 PM
    I actualy have a tour. Just never updated my account to reflect it.

02-20-10 06:36 PM
    Yea i have the Droid now but cannot get used to this darned keyboard to save my life, the 3Gs is my main device anyway but i really want to like android so im getting the Nexus 1 right when it drops for VZW as well i love its iPhone like form factor.
    02-20-10 06:40 PM
    Oh ok tat makes sense then. I carry my Droid in my front left pocket and have never had a problem, but I see where you are coming from.
    02-20-10 06:40 PM
    Oh ok tat makes sense then. I carry my Droid in my front left pocket and have never had a problem, but I see where you are coming from.
    i think it depends on the indivual i wore mine in my front pocket once and did not like it at all, it was protruding out, and it has that whole square brick thing going cause its a bast and all. I love the power but I want something different in terms of form factor.
    02-20-10 06:44 PM
    i think it depends on the indivual i wore mine in my front pocket once and did not like it at all, it was protruding out, and it has that whole square brick thing going cause its a bast and all. I love the power but I want something different in terms of form factor.
    Ya. That's what I was trying to say. That's my feeling exactly.

02-20-10 06:47 PM
    yea i love Android as much as i love my iPhone so i kind of want the Android experience but i need that iphone look lol don't judge me please lol
    02-20-10 06:51 PM
    Damn, I must be in the minority here because I love the Droid's hardware, build quality, and physical keyboard. I don't like thin toothpick devices which is why I usually make use of cases to add some bulk.
    dude thats funny cause i sware like 4 months ago i was on some weird big phone fetish i was using my touch pro 2 again and i dont even like winmo, i just liked the phone. but then it got annoying carrying that tank around so i went back to my iphone i think it was just a phase lol.
    02-20-10 06:53 PM
    Am I the only one here that doesn't find the Droid to be too bulky? Especially when you consider it is a slider that is made out of all metal...
    02-20-10 06:55 PM
    Am I the only one here that doesn't find the Droid to be too bulky? Especially when you consider it is a slider that is made out of all metal...
    I agree the droid isn't huge or anything, but since I don't like the physical keyboard on it ,it just would be a waste of space for me. I am someone who likes thin phones(I.e iphone). So then I can barely tell its in my pocket. More comfortable to me.

02-20-10 07:06 PM
    If you think the Droid and TP2 are big then you should look at the HD2. That thing is a monster with its massive screen.
    hahaha yea your right i know all about the HD2 ive been following it for some time now, you know what though i dont know if its the size of the droid that bothers me now that im getting into it, i think its solely form factor. because when you mentioned HD2 i was thinking i like the HD2 although your right it is a monster. I think its form factore so i retract my size statement, i think i like the candy bar batter then the square.
    02-20-10 07:17 PM
    So...has anyone heard a release date other than spring?
    A little more specific I mean.
    Last edited by stoneynumbnuts; 02-20-10 at 07:37 PM.
    02-20-10 07:34 PM
    Yeah, the Droid's form factor is not rounded like the N1's or the iPhone's but I think that's what makes me like it even more. It's unusual and just different. It stands out.
    agreed the form factor is surely unique.
    02-20-10 07:42 PM
    I agree the droid isn't huge or anything, but since I don't like the physical keyboard on it ,it just would be a waste of space for me. I am someone who likes thin phones(I.e iphone). So then I can barely tell its in my pocket. More comfortable to me.

Yea I totally understand. It is a total waste of space if you don't want the keyboard.

But overall I still do not think it is a big device.
    02-20-10 08:15 PM
    I love my Droid and the physical keyboard is not that bad. I personally like it.

02-20-10 08:54 PM
    Yea I totally understand. It is a total waste of space if you don't want the keyboard.

But overall I still do not think it is a big device.
    Yea your right that's why I retracted my statement as well on calling it big and saying to me it's more of form factor. The droid is actually almost as thin as the iPhone I just compared mine.

02-20-10 09:41 PM
    Ya. I guess realy it is just a matter of personal preference. I personally am gonna wait for a more rounded , sleeker phone. Everyones different. that's why they make more than one style phone : )

Last edited by stoneynumbnuts; 02-21-10 at 05:52 AM.
    02-21-10 05:50 AM
    So nobody has any release info? You all are really talking about form factor? The droid is big and ugly. We want a slimmer, lighter device.

02-22-10 12:39 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD